The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

Why did he do this?
To prove that Janice was :duck:about her 2 anger management classes helping her, while he was in therapy for years and that almost didnt do shyt for him?
Or he just liked shytting on his sister?

Tony was rly more miserable than his mom...the difference is that he was funny AF

That smile at the end :picard:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why did he do this?
To prove that Janice was :duck:about her 2 anger management classes helping her, while he was in therapy for years and that almost didnt do shyt for him?

Tony was rly more miserable than his mom...the difference is that he was funny AF

To show that Tony was his mother’s child. All the discoveries he made about his mom in therapy could easily apply to him and as he got older, those antisocial traits of negativity, anxiety, depression etc became even more pronounced in his personality.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
To show that Tony was his mother’s child. All the discoveries he made about his mom in therapy could easily apply to him and as he got older, those antisocial traits of negativity, anxiety, depression etc became even more pronounced in his personality.
He rly turned to a 10yo girl and asked her if she knew some obscure song from the 70s :dead: you know that song, Harpo's song
im the boys uncle i dont have the right to ask? :damn:

I've seen this show loads of time, i forgot about this scene

Poor Bobby, NY did him a favour
Uncle Jr Warned him

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Why did he do this?

Because Tony gets jealous and angry when he sees people trying to improve themselves, yet still wants to judge them when they fukk up.

See: Christufuh’s sobriety

He’s Livia 2.0 and wants to bring everybody around him down by this point in the series.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He rly turned to a 10yo girl and asked her if she knew some obscure song from the 70s :dead: you know that song, Harpo's song
im the boys uncle i dont have the right to ask? :damn:

I've seen this show loads of time, i forgot about this scene

Poor Bobby, NY did him a favour
Uncle Jr Warned him

“Scare Blueu where is me mama” kills me every time.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
“Scare Blueu where is me mama” kills me every time.
how is that shyt so funny yet so messed up?

The way he leaves smirking and with his hands in his pockets like "my work here is done " like some supervillain

Im not like everybody else playing in the background :wow:
Great ending to a great episode
This ending still gets me

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is that shyt so funny yet so messed up?

The way he leaves smirking and with his hands in his pockets like "my work here is done " like some supervillain

Im not like everybody else playing in the background :wow:
Great ending to a great episode
This ending still gets me

Add this and you have the holy trinity of Sopranos endings.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Because Tony gets jealous and angry when he sees people trying to improve themselves, yet still wants to judge them when they fukk up.

See: Christufuh’s sobriety

He’s Livia 2.0 and wants to bring everybody around him down by this point in the series.
He was supportive of Chrissy
That animal Blundetto was egging him on

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The first time I saw that scene, around late 2007, I was young enough, and possibly too enamored with his character, that when I watched the dinner table scene of Tony provoking Janice, that I actually thought he wasn't as wrong as he clearly was. Or I looked at it more like self loathing, which it kinda was too. I remember on a run back being kinda shocked at my initial take on the scene.

The lead up where says "yeah....delicious" is just maniacal

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The first time I saw that scene, around late 2007, I was young enough, and possibly too enamored with his character, that when I watched the dinner table scene of Tony provoking Janice, that I actually thought he wasn't as wrong as he clearly was. Or I looked at it more like self loathing, which it kinda was too. I remember on a run back being kinda shocked at my initial take on the scene.

The lead up where says "yeah....delicious" is just maniacal
He was the kids uncle tho

Daps
Reppin
Chi
On s1e5 college when Tony finds the guy who flipped and went into witness protection. He says it hurt his old man when the guy snitched. He says he last saw the guy 12 years ago. If so that timeline doesn’t match with the saints of Newark or am I tripping?

None of the timelines match up even within the original series, let alone that half-assed movie