The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My first spoiler, brehs :ohhh:

I dont know why you would do that but... You know what, I aint even mad :ehh:to be fair, I revealed fukk all. you gotta watch ti get eh shyt you searching for
to be fair, I revealed fukk all. u gotta keep watching to get closure. I didnt spoil a single plot point or any of that shyt :manny:

Daps
The brotha answering the phone and cussing Don Antonio out and then throwing the phone under the paver. :laff:

Tony: "He's a faaaaaaaag:what:"

:laff:

I told you brehs, this is the golden age of television. This was just 20 years ago but it was such a different time. Fxggots were shamed on tv during this age of golden TV.

Psychiatrist: "how do you personally feel about homosexuality?"

Tony: "I find it disgusting :scust: "

Reminds me of when I was rewatching 24 last year and the Secretary of Defense son was exposed as being a fxggot and his dad looked at him in utter disgust like :scusthov: :scust:

Back when men were men, brehs. Back when men were men :banderas:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
s6e4

I hate how they portrayed black people in the 2000s. This was the greatest era of television for me when it comes to these kinds of shows, except for the portrayal of black people, because you can tell that all the black characters were written by white people.

Plus, this storyline about dude wanting to be shot to show that he's hard is depressingly close to the truth. :francis:

I'm on the part where ole boy just gave Bobby the money.

7k is all he had :\