The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Daps
s5e13

Bobby: I'm Tony's brother in law, maybe they'll come after me :lupe:

Everybody in the room: :comeon:they want someone close to Tony, Bobby

Tony just walked into Paulies house and saw the painting:laff:

I'm over here rolling, brehs. I knew Tony was gonna randomly come by and see it one day. :laff:

Walking in seeing himself in Conquistador garb :laff:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FBI showed up :wtf:

They got Tony running through the woods like @Paper Boi :damn:
Negged
full

Daps
Just finished season 5, brehs :banderas:

So somebody correct me if I'm wrong brehs... but if the FBI was about to take down the entire Carmine family anyway, then if Tony had waited just a couple more days, he wouldn't have had to kill Nu Tony. :ohhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

So somebody correct me if I'm wrong brehs... but if the FBI was about to take down the entire Carmine family anyway, then if Tony had waited just a couple more days, he wouldn't have had to kill Nu Tony. :ohhh:
naw, remember Phil Leotardo been in the can for 20 fukkin years, prolly no new dirt on him given to the feds. theres still him to deal with.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Nah b/c Phil is the highest ranking dude on the streets now.

Johnny Sack did all that warring to be boss on the street for like 8 months

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah b/c Phil is the highest ranking dude on the streets now.

Johnny Sack did all that warring to be boss on the street for like 8 months
When indictments take out the upper echelons/the admins (boss, underboss, consigliere, high ranking capos), the family doesn't fold, they just bump new people up to the positions, the boss with implement a "street boss"/Acting Boss on the street (remember back to S1, tony's homie Jackie Sr. was Acting Boss when the other boss was in jail).

A mob family isn't just like some drug clique, where once the leaders are taken out the whole thing crumbles, the family is bigger than any one member or group of members, especially an NY 5 Familiy. The mob families IRL, even the jersey family have been around since 1890s or so and still exist. Only the real small families (tampa, FL) have been defunct...all the major ones (NY 5, jersey, philly, chicago, detroit, buffalo) are still functioning to this day.

At their peak, the Gambino family had something like 250 members, 21 capos with 21 different crews...and that's just one of the NY 5

Daps
S6e1

Dude died in the middle of snitching :laff:

I thought Tony was wylin when he kept accusing the shrink of always going back to his mother, but here he is talking about not wanting to grow old and senile and he would rather somebody smother him with a pillow, and she finds a way to bring his mother into the conversation. :mjlol:

Don Antonio was right :mjlol:

She got a fetish for accusing him of wanting his mama or something :scust: