The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I'm on S2 episode 1 of a re-watch

Enter, Janice Soprano.

And I'm already reminded why I fukkin hate her....bytch couldn't wait to start undermining and manipulating soon as she got there

I laughed at Tony’s anger when Janice returns, and he sees the signs in her car.

They’re at the BBQ and Tony is ranting about Janice while Carmela is trying to calm him down and go outside. He starts to walk and then he just says “fukkING bytch!” :russ:

Daps
No, Chris, don't stop, keep choking that hoe! :what: Finish her!!! :damn:

Nvm, Sil came through like Jordan in the clutch :banderas:

6Y7k.gif

I'm so happy that hoe is finally gone, brehs :mjgrin:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps

A Dr, a Madam, a wiseguy and a cop.

We all know Ray was the most prolific informant In the series. We don't know what exactly he gave them but we do know that unlike Jimmy, unlike p*ssy and unlike even Adriana......
Ray was never caught!
Matter of fact he went to his deathbed with his rep intact and the respect of all his fellow mafioso, which is hilarious irony.:russ:

I got a question for the brehs tho.....

Do you think getting busted in that whorehouse is where Ray got flipped?
Or
Like p*ssy, was he a longtime snitch who just happened to be in there when the cops raided.

Me personally.... i think his ass been a snitch and this raid was probably his handy work

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

A Dr, a Madam, a wiseguy and a cop.

We all know Ray was the most prolific informant In the series. We don't know what exactly he gave them but we do know that unlike Jimmy, unlike p*ssy and unlike even Adriana......
Ray was never caught!
Matter of fact he went to his deathbed with his rep intact and the respect of all his fellow mafioso, which is hilarious irony.:russ:

I got a question for the brehs tho.....

Do you think getting busted in that when whorehouse is where Ray got flipped?
Or
Like p*ssy, was he a longtime snitch who just happened to be in there when the cops raided.

Me personally.... i think his ass been a snitch and this raid was probably his handy work

Prolly long time like Puss.