The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is where I'm at with it. Don't know why they thought greenlighting a mainstream movie about the assassination of a dictator was going to go over well. I'm all for artistic expression, but this ain't that. It's crazy to hear Kimmel and other supposed "liberals" spitting that rhetoric usually reserved for conservatives.

My boy called me last night and talked a lot about the white privilege angle and I talked about the American arrogance angle. And he's lived out in Cali since the summer time and hates it lol and one reason why is the industry of hollywood and the arrogance. He said exactly what you said verbatim

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
At this point - we might as well go ahead and make an :amypascalpls: smiley :yeshrug:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
A couple of things:

- Still not convinced that NK is behind this and think reports saying so are just a swerve. I just feel like that was put out there as misdirection to the folks who are really behind this to let them think the feds or whoever are not hip to who actually did this. Heard some rumors that Sony had just let go of a bunch of IT people. Still seems like an inside job to me.

This morning, they say the hacking was done from a third-party country (speculation on the news is that it was most likely China, but the U.S. government refuses to say), sponsored by NK. More speculation is that this was done with the help of (ex-)Sony employees.

- Since the movie is being cancelled and/ore delayed now will the hackers stop releasing info? This might be all just about not exposing some REALLY BAD 'cism, or sexism, or deviant sexual behavior, and perhaps not releasing the movie prevents this stuff from coming out. :sas2:

I don't think they'll stop. They have all of this info and they hate us. Why not use it? They got what they want, but they'll keep going until every embarrassing detail is released. And they'll probably keep coming at Sony or whoever as long as that movie is on film somewhere, regardless of the fact that Sony says they won't be releasing it.

This is pretty scary stuff, IMO. Again, really bad idea to make a real world leader the focal point of the movie. Very poor taste and irresponsible. Sony and Rogen have kicked off an international incident with a country we're already on extremely bad terms with.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
North Korea (still skeptical that it's them) Hacks show you how to do this son:ooh:

...made Sony tap out and throw their basura satirical looking movie in the bushes:heh:

Does this mean we won't get that Xmas wrapping unleash of Fukkery, tho:feedme:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I walked out on a contract with a major US company on the first day when I saw a billion row employee table full of names, addresses, social security numbers (unencrypted of course), pay rate and direct deposit data that my "boss" told me wasn't priority to secure because they needed to fix their internal reporting before taking on any other "big projects".:pachaha:

They are lucky I am a moral person, otherwise I could've wiped the entire company out in one evil export and spent my days drinking umbrella drinks by the ocean somewhere warm.:pachaha:
Could have been like Otis loungin at Chilligan's Island:ufdup::pachaha:

Franco is also a Jew, he just keeps his shyt kind of quiet.

Lizzy Caplan as well.

Scott Rudin too of course (I'm not sure if he's actually involved with this film or not).

Entire thing is the result of Jewish influence.....:russ:
Around 90% of Hollyweird jabronies hide (changing last names) their Joo ethnicity:sas2:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple