The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Basically. I feel you but I'm just playing devil's advocate and speaking for the rationale of the theater chains. Once AMC, Regal, Arclight, and Cinemark decide not to show the movie, Sony has no choice but to pull it because they won't make any money
I get they have a responsibility to not let any attack happen if they have threats being made, but come on breh. :yeshrug:Is this movie REALLY more offensive than other movies that have come out.

too many to name.:ohlawd:

:ufdup:But this story is only gonna backfire on NK and cause The Interview to do serious numbers with all this publicity when it finally drops.
If only one of these free speech hacker groups like Anonymous leaked that shyt for us to see:whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I get they have a responsibility to not let any attack happen if they have threats being made, but come on breh. :yeshrug:Is this movie REALLY more offensive than other movies that have come out.

too many to name.:ohlawd:

:ufdup:But this story is only gonna backfire on NK and cause The Interview to do serious numbers with all this publicity when it finally drops.
If only one of these free speech hacker groups like Anonymous leaked that shyt for us to see:whew:

Yeah I agree. It's just a movie, it's not that serious at all. Plus we don't know if the movie is or isn't offensive because we haven't seen it. I'm assuming a weekly episode of South Park is more offensive though and they offend everyone equally. But I really do think the point of this was just to show our own hypocrisy as Americans, nothing more, nothing less

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No chance in hell these hackers are from North Korea. When I read that as a breaking news story on CNN I almost spit out my drink. Who the fukk is going to believe they are capable of this shyt? They had to have hired someone and even then it's a stretch. It's someone fukking around in their Mom's basement. We all know it. :beli:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never had any interest in seeing this movie, but the theaters/Sony/whoever are some hoes for cancelling it. Stick to your guns. Now anybody with a bone to pick against whatever movie....it's too violent, too much sex, sacrilegious, whatever, knows this tactic will work. And that's obviously not good.

Obama should've told them "nobody is cancelling it....matter of fact, here's the theater I'll be at, start some shyt if you want to." :ufdup:

Fred.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
No chance in hell these hackers are from North Korea. When I read that as a breaking news story on CNN I almost spit out my drink. Who the fukk is going to believe they are capable of this shyt? They had to have hired someone and even then it's a stretch. It's someone fukking around in their Mom's basement. We all know it. :beli:

why you think hacking is some impossible feat? if there's people out that that can hack into to the pentagon what makes you think they can't do sony. Could be anybody....why north korea would do it idk. all it takes is an inside man that wants some extra cash (or other motive) to compromise these networks.