The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
AND it was a cartoon

Yeah, but they had to stop showing the South Park cartoon with Mohammad because of terrorist threats on Matt and Trey, so it's not like crazy people that are offended think logically about these things.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yes, the fukkery is off the charts, but think about this brehs....

....imagine if Sony went ahead with the release and there was an act of violence at the release. Now that US officials have linked the hack to North Korea, that literally could have been considered an act of war

This movie could have jump started an actual war with North Korea:ohhh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yes, the fukkery is off the charts, but think about this brehs....

....imagine if Sony went ahead with the release and there was an act of violence at the release. Now that US officials have linked the hack to North Korea, that literally could have been considered an act of war

This movie could have jump started an actual war with North Korea:ohhh:

Except that nobody in Homeland Security believes in the threat. And considering that North Korea threatens to wipe out the US and South Korea like three times a year with missiles that fall apart within seconds after launch, I think I'm going to agree with them.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Judd Apatow is right. No one knows who did this hack, especially not the US government.

Sony probably ended up kneeling down to some pissed off ex-employee and shyt all over everything America stands for in the process.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Judd Apatow is right. No one knows who did this hack, especially not the US government.

Sony probably ended up kneeling down to some pissed off ex-employee and shyt all over everything America stands for in the process.

Well breh sony kneeled to the theater chains. When the major theater chains around the country aren't going to carry your movie, it ties your hands

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Who seriously thought the idea of joking about assassinating living world leaders was a great idea?

I mean seriously :snoop:

This is what I said in the cancel thread. It just wasn't a good idea for a movie. People want to cry about it getting cancelled cause the Sony is scared of more leaks. Your damn right, these Leaks have DESTORYED Sony Pictures reputation.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Well they aren't going to release a movie if there's a threat of Americans losing their lives. Even if it's an idle threat, it's still a threat that the theater chains took seriously seeing as how they don't know who these people are or how powerful they are
:beli:If that's the case then they should have taken Dark Knight out of the theaters after the Lanza shooting.
Americans are scared of three things. Muslims, Russians and North Korea.:comeon:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:beli:If that's the case then they should have taken Dark Knight out of the theaters after the Lanza shooting.
Americans are scared of three things. Muslims, Russians and North Korea.:comeon:

Basically. I feel you but I'm just playing devil's advocate and speaking for the rationale of the theater chains. Once AMC, Regal, Arclight, and Cinemark decide not to show the movie, Sony has no choice but to pull it because they won't make any money

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is what I said in the cancel thread. It just wasn't a good idea for a movie. People want to cry about it getting cancelled cause the Sony is scared of more leaks. Your damn right, these Leaks have DESTORYED Sony Pictures reputation.

Leaks shouldn't have happened to begin with breh in my mind. And the sad thing about it was reading sites like Variety or Hollywood Reporter or movie sites I read and seeing them talk about how they shouldn't be posting this stuff but they're posting it anyway. I really didn't read a lot of this stuff because I was conflicted but the last thing I wanted to do was read a bunch of hypocritical nonsense on websites.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Who seriously thought the idea of joking about assassinating living world leaders was a great idea?

I mean seriously :snoop:
like, u cant even joke about that type of shyt in relation to the president of america, let some mufukkas make a movie about assassinating someone that looks and has the same name as any current american president. they'd get all types of work.