The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
my money is on the chinese. anti japan and not favorable to south korea. some of un's high level guys went to south korea (i believe) to talk with them about civil unrest and discontent amongst a part of the old guard within un's regime after un murked his uncle and others.

im :popcorn: and its not gonna be at a movie theater because even though the threats are likely :duck: the movie is prob trash

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
other than that it could be an epic troll job by a hacker(s) wanting to cause fukkery for the sake of fukkery. if theyre hackers theyre prob reasonably intelligent at the very least...certainly smart enough to write a threat in "broken english" as a red herring

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
After reading excerpts of Sue Kim's new book Without You There Is No Us, I'm confused how anyone in North Korea could pull off the Sony hack. She's said that the internet wasn't accessible to anyone in the country until 2011. You need years worth of crypto and network-security-protocol experience to even pull this off (sidebar: They also haven't left a single trace of who they are anywhere.)

If it was perpetrated by North Korea, then they had to get an outside black-hat contractor. Today was the first day I saw some outlets presenting the idea that the third party could be the Chinese. However I get skeptical whenever the Chinese are accused of hacking. It's a little known secret that attacks originating in China, are for the most part NOT coming from anyone in their government/country; but are rather being remotely controlled by people in the Western/Eastern-European world. (they have a lot of second-hand PCs that are pre-loaded with malware)

It all just seems so weak to me right now, and isn't this exactly why the NSA justifies direct access to underwater cables? There are very few nations that could pull this off: Russia, China, U.S., Israel, Japan, UK, Germany and India. Those are the only ones that even come to mind that could TECHNICALLY do it, nevermind the motive.

---

Off topic: This map claims to be a live map of DDOS attacks, it's cool if you haven't checked it out before: http://map.ipviking.com/

And by "read" you mean you watch the daily show and saw her interview.:lolbron:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They would've paid and still got exposed. Sony was never getting that data back, at the least, someone would've kept a backup and kept extorting them until they were out of money.

What they really should've done was hire one single competent IT person that would notice someone pulling 100TB worth of data off their servers. :heh:
I bet all sonys IT people post on the coli.

They were too busy posting on the coli bragging bout havin certs and making 6 figures to do their job and notice what was happening.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Seth Rogen and James Franco Nix Publicity Tour forThe Interview
Dec. 16, 2014
cancelled all media appearances for The Interviewfollowing a widespread cyber attack apparently aimed at getting Sony Pictures to cancel the movie’s release, according to multiple reports.

The duo has nixed plans to appear at a BuzzFeed Brews event in New York on Tuesday, and on theTonight Show with Jimmy Fallonon Wednesday, Variety reports. Rogen was also slated to appear on Late Night With Seth Meyers on Thursday.

The Sony hackers, a person or group calling itself the Guardians of Peace, threatened physical violence at locations that showThe Interview when it premieres. The film, which centers around an assassination plot against North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, is still scheduled for a Christmas Day release.

A representative for Franco did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.

http://time.com/3636823/sony-hack-the-interview-seth-rogen-james-franco/

So much for all dat "Having the balls..." talk huh, Seth? :sas2:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Apatow, Rogen, and that bytch Amy Pascal are all jews :mjpls: :sas2:
Franco is also a Jew, he just keeps his shyt kind of quiet.

Lizzy Caplan as well.

Scott Rudin too of course (I'm not sure if he's actually involved with this film or not).

Entire thing is the result of Jewish influence.....:russ: