The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will not support (financially) anything from Sony after that bytch Pascal labeled Pitt and Angie as color blind for adopting black kids. Between Pascal and Sterling, it just seems like these big shot jews that own our entertainment and media industry hate black people, HATE EM.

:comeon:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Will not support (financially) anything from Sony after that bytch Pascal labeled Pitt and Angie as color blind for adopting black kids. Between Pascal and Sterling, it just seems like these big shot jews that own our entertainment and media industry hate black people, HATE EM.

You shouldn't have been supporting Sony financially waaaaay before Angie adopted some black kids. They've been rootkiting your computers for almost a decade now.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

You capping for Angie and Brad, when that Pascal lady said "I bet Obama likes kevin hart and black movies"?. About to ask him, if he has seen 12 years of slavery. Bet they wouldn't ask George Bush that. :sas2:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You capping for Angie and Brad, when that Pascal lady said "I bet Obama likes kevin hart and black movies"?. About to ask him, if he has seen 12 years of slavery. Bet they wouldn't ask George Bush that. :sas2:

It's mostly the color blind quote which stuck with me.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember best buy had a $99 HDMI gold cable or someshii like that :mjlol:

got one from monoprice for $2 :smugdraper:

I remember when I first hooked up by entertainment center 6 years ago and went to BB to cop some HDMI cables and the breh over there was trying to sell me those $100 cables. I had the :childplease: the whole time.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I remember when I first hooked up by entertainment center 6 years ago and went to BB to cop some HDMI cables and the breh over there was trying to sell me those $100 cables. I had the :childplease: the whole time.
I worked for bestbuy at that time....employees got those cables for like $15 with a their discounts:russ:

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
All these theater chains pulling the movie sets such a dangerous precedent.

Seriously.. we're bowing to threats from North Korea now? :camby:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All these theater chains pulling the movie sets such a dangerous precedent.

Seriously.. we're bowing to threats from North Korea now? :camby:

We bowed to their threats the second we started printing the email leaks:sas1: Grant it, it's to an entirely different degree, but we've been doing what they wanted from jump, what made you think this move would be any different?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

:ohhh: