The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
These Power Points killing me though :mjlol:

They couldn't get a graphic design intern to whip em up something nice? Them joints look like your first PP in middle school. Probably got fly in text and sound effects :heh:

these studio exec dudes using the old stock clipart like

convert_text_in_text_box_to_wordart___then_click_wordart_button.png

and

clipart.gif

in their presentations :mjlol:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking of best buy, I went in that joint today, cuz the USB wireless adapter for my daughter's PC decided to stop working the other day, and tell me why they are charging like $40-$60 for a replacement. I'm looking like :aicmon: and then go home and order one off amazon for a mere $9 including shipping with no tax.
Man smh, Best Buy always charging double whatever everyone else and then complain about losses every quarter. It's a shame that RadioShack will be dead soon.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:krs: How did I miss this thread? It is the jokes. :banderas: I saw that leak stuff on gawker but didn't think much of it. :salute: to @TheGodling for making sense of it all, and making it hilarious.

Some background and photos on the names that keep popping up.

Scott Rudin, he is a jewish homosexual, who has actually made some good movies, No country for old men, There will be blood etc. I don't know if you brehs have seen that movie, Swimming with Sharks, the Kevin Spacey character is suppose to be Rudin. He is a complete known a$$hole and a psychopath.

Amy Pascal

They always say that making movies was never pretty. I can see now why they put out hot garbage year and year and wonder why it failed at box office.

The interview looks like hot garbage. :scust:

I can't wait for the racist emails to get leaked. :banderas:

:mindblown: at asking the President if he has seen "12 years a slave" or "Ride Along".

The audacity:ohlawd: That Amy Pascal lady donated $30,000 to the Democratic party, she thinks she is buddy buddy with the President now. :rudy:

Angelina Jolie as Cleopatra? :wtf::dahell:

:camby:

How many fukken Steve Jobs movies are there going to be?:wtf:
Leo Dicaprio as Steve? :whatthehell?: The simping in that letter. :wowwow2:

FYI, the top 12 are all white males, expect one woman. :mjpls:
Not suprised...

Most of those hollywierd cacs who support democrats mainly do because they're the party that benefits homosexuals the most...they support blacks in public for publicity but be on that:mjpls:

Ronald

Daps
Sony doing a Super Mario movie now

why didnt Nintendo just go to Disney :mjcry:

Sony Pictures and Nintendo appear to have closed a deal for the animated feature film rights to the Super Mario Bros. video game franchise, according to a series of emails discovered in the massive trove of hacked Sony files recently leaked to the media.

“I am the proud father of mario the animated film [sic],” producer Avi Arad told Sony studio chief Amy Pascal in an email dated Oct. 23, 2014, with the subject line “Mario.” Arad then forwarded Pascal separate images of him with Mario Bros. creator Shigeru Miyamoto and Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata, the latter of which included the message, “Happy ceo, lets get together, it’s the mother load. [sic]”

Pascal forwarded that email to Tom Rothman, who heads up Sony Pictures subsidiary TriStar Pictures. “Avi closed Mario brothers,” she said. “Animated.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/sony-nintendo-mario-bros-movie

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam