The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, the main TV I watch is a Sony. and EVERY other tv in my house is a samsung. The sony tv is dope as fukk, but I would HAVE NEVER EVER bought it if I didn't find it on a crazy sale. they shyt is too expensive compared to the alternatives which are equally good in quality.
I hear you bruh, you go into the Best Buy and the markup is 25 - 30 percent over the Samsung, Sharp, LG and anything else there! I'm like :why: who would pay for this?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I love that people here are hoping for some racist e-mails just to be angry and validating their outlook on life. "I'd be a top player if it wasn't for those damn whities"

:umad:
aint no need to hope. we know racism exists in hollywood, we just waiting at this point

Well that didn't take long :mjlol:
guess i should've kept reading before i replied to dude above this :mjlol:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
aint no need to hope. we know racism exists in hollywood, we just waiting at this point

I'm not saying it doesn't exist but c'mon hope for the best, prepare for the worst

Daps
Lol at Amy's and Scott's apology. The fact that this is the president just makes them look so tacky. I wonder how they are going to survive this tbh especially amy. GEorge Clooney is somewhere happy that these racist fukkers just got exposed :sas2:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Some of them Scott Rudin stories in the comments section of that Gawker article :mjlol:

his assistant is working late into the night on thanksgiving (around the release of the queen), and he has to go home somewhere close to where they were working (either nyc or LA, i wasn't told because clearly this kid doesn't want to be known) to see the family for the holiday, who, of course, he's desperate to see, who he hasn't seen in forever, because he works for rudin.

asks s.r. politely if he finally leave to go to dinner, rudin not so politely replies, "NO, we have fukkING CALLS to ROLL." kid mumbles to himself something to the extent of, "jesus, fine, i'm leaving, you can come with me if you need to." rudin gets up, leaves with the kid, goes to thanksgiving dinner with him, makes his family let scott sit with them, and makes the kid put calls to rudin after dinner, at the table.

So, Rudin and his partner are preparing to leave for a weekend trip and his 4 assistants are running around the city collecting stuff he needs for the weekend ($100 shampoo and so forth-yes he is bald). The assistant who was in charge of getting scripts together for Rudin to read over the weekend was unfortunately caught in traffic on his way up to meet the boss at the San Remo. Rudin, infuriated that he has to *gasp* wait a mere two seconds phones the assistant and screams..."Where the fukk is my Mother-fukking C*nt-licking Backpack, you fukking fukk!"

So many horror stories about Rudin, but my fave: the assistant who had to deliver a script to Rudin's place in LA. When Rudin answered, in a bathrobe, Rudin had jism stuck in his beard.

:scust:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And for good measure, another personal favorite from the Sony Powerpoint collection:

lr5w4qhmqgbs8k0uwlui.png
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I hear you bruh, you go into the Best Buy and the markup is 25 - 30 percent over the Samsung, Sharp, LG and anything else there! I'm like :why: who would pay for this?

speaking of best buy, I went in that joint today, cuz the USB wireless adapter for my daughter's PC decided to stop working the other day, and tell me why they are charging like $40-$60 for a replacement. I'm looking like :aicmon: and then go home and order one off amazon for a mere $9 including shipping with no tax.