The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
DRAKE MIGHT PLAY CHARACTER NAMED PE*NIS IN SPIKE LEE'S SCHOOL DAZE TOO :heh:

Okay, before I go any further, I officially feel like we really might be starting to get trolled here. :dead:

An email dated April 4, 2014, from Bart Walker, Spike Lee’s agent at ICM, to Doug Belgrad, President of SPE Motion Picture Group, details the revised script for Lee’s School Daze Too, a planned sequel to Lee’s 1988 film. It’s allegedly being packaged as a starring vehicle for rapper Drake and Kevin Hart.

“This is a new draft that Spike has written after meetings with Drake, who will play the lead role of PE*NIS, and Kevin Hart who will play DAT nikka JIGGA. The budget is $ 9 million (net, after Georgia tax credits), not including historic costs, star salaries, creative producer fees,” the email read. “I believe in the film both as an entertainment -- a college film -- and as a provocative and exciting piece about the conflict of traditional values (education, college) and hip hop/star/celebrity culture. Why go to college to get a job to make money when you can make more money rapping, stripping, and creating salacious music videos even if they demean women?
”

Kinda wondering if they're still gonna be able to get that "greedy whore" on board for this. :sas2:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
AMY PASCAL THINKS AARON SORKIN IS OVERPAID

On November 13, 2014, Pascal wrote a lengthy, Jerry Maguire-esque email manifesto on the state of SPE’s motion picture group and sent it to most of her senior staff. In the memo, she seems very down on Cameron Crowe’s as-yet-untitled Hawaii-set film coming out next year, starring Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, and Bill Murray. “Cameron never really changed anything… People don’t like people in movies who flirt with married people or married people who flirt… I’m never starting a movie again when the script is ridiculous and we all know it… Scott [Rudin] didn’t once go to the set or help us in the editing room or fix the script,” read the email.

Pascal is also very tough on Aaron Sorkin, discussing his various projects set up at Sony including the Steve Jobs biopic Jobs, his adaptation of Michael Lewis’s tome Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt, and Sorkin’s adaptation of Molly’s Game, a memoir by self-proclaimed “poker Princess” Molly Bloom who ran underground poker games attended by Hollywood A-listers.

“We are getting totally positioned in the Aaron stuff,” wrote Pascal. “He is broke… He wants to get paid… We paid him his insane fee on flashboys… When the poker movie came around we didn’t want to not be in Aaron business so we wanted that too… I don’t care if Aaron is sleeping with the girl or not… I don’t care if it becomes a beat seller… They are treating us like shyt.”

So vulgar. :huhldup:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
who on here is gonna get on in hollywood and do a mass firing of baby boomers and hire nothing but coli breh?

:blessed:

Them Masonic Dap handshakes will be :obama:.

At least one person per meeting has to hit the :blessed:too.

And we still have to make Angelina's Egyptian movie and call it 'Titless White Cleopatra' with the tagline 'Scust, Scust, Scust'