The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
“The content of my emails were insensitive and inappropriate but are not an accurate reflection of who I am,” she said in a statement, adding that “although this was a private communication that was stolen, I accept full responsibility for what I wrote and apologize to everyone who was offended.”

Yeah, when I make jokes in private communication I totally misrepresent myself all the time as well.

:camby:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
And for good measure, another personal favorite from the Sony Powerpoint collection:

lr5w4qhmqgbs8k0uwlui.png

Nah nah nah........get the fukk outta here :mjlol::dead::deadrose:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Need backstory on that Clooney email, shyt is :pachaha:

This. I read that shyt like :dwillhuh: .... :mjlol:

Clooney is developing a movie called Hack Attack, where he apparently will incorporate a lot of insider stuff about the ways these corporations do business (and how secure or insecure there business is protected). His email was just joking about it all but ironically he was completely right.

:ohhh:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Sony could be facing a lawsuit from their employees because of lax security around personal information. They also didn't do a good job protecting medical information which would be a hippa violation

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Sony could be facing a lawsuit from their employees because of lax security around personal information. They also didn't do a good job protecting medical information which would be a hippa violation

HIPPA is vague on specific measures of protection, but yeah, they could be in some trouble. Anyway, fukk this post. Back to the fukkery!

Daps
where you read em
Here are some:
http://gawker.com/243908/new-yorks-worst-bosses-scott-rudin
http://www.thewire.com/entertainment/2011/12/four-types-scott-rudin-temper-tantrums/45761/
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB112749746571150033?mobile=y

This guy only hires white males as his assistants. Not because he is racist or anything, but because he is trying to avoid a discrimmination lawsuit for the inevitable abuse he'll put them through. most people who work for him quit after a couple of weeks if you make it more than a month you can get some amazing job oppurtunities b/c he os extremely powerful in Hollywood

Daps
so a japanese company won't make a movie starring asians?????? :wtf:
Ikr? Like white people are a dif breed man. They literally cannot imagine not being the center of everything:russ:. Like how hard is it to cast an Asian guy and write an asian character? :dahell:They are not fukking aliens you know? And these white males are movie stars because somebody decided to take a risk with them, the fukk makes the difference if the guy is asian? Hollywood needs to understand that people would watch a film regardless of the guy is asian or not. like do these people have an ounce of logic :mindblown:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Oh, there's nothing surprising about it, it's just the amazement of all that fukkery out on the streets. :blessed:

At my old job you could always tell when a memo from the CEO went through his assistant first or if he sent it out himself, because the man couldn't write a decent sentence if he tried.

I'm quoting myself right now because it just became a helluva lot more relevant.

http://gawker.com/sony-leak-nikki-finke-is-a-pathetic-hateful-person-1669846917

SPELLING IS THE LAST THING THAT MATTERS WHEN :umad:

Nikki Finke is a celeb blogger and the friend of Amy PAscal's husband Bernie Weinraub. Finke wrote a blog about Sony's in-house troubles. Pascal wasn't happy.

P0HdzWJ.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I have to agree with this, Sony TV's are still real good, but what do they have for more money that Samsung does not have? Hell post Plasma are their LED's even good? I'm glad you brought up the phones Rekka... The Xperia Z3 is an amazing phone...that has no marketing. So they're stuck behind HTC and Alcatel! In the 90's you weren't real if you didn't rep Sony, JVC or Goldstar/RCA As for the blu ray, I think it's too little too late, but we'll see by next year.

Real sad. Consider Apple was almost done until the ipod came out too. VAIO was overpriced and extremely expensive compared to Compaq and Dell, least they could have done was make the hard drives dual partition.

man, the main TV I watch is a Sony. and EVERY other tv in my house is a samsung. The sony tv is dope as fukk, but I would HAVE NEVER EVER bought it if I didn't find it on a crazy sale. they shyt is too expensive compared to the alternatives which are equally good in quality.