The skyline/landscape of Texas looks like shyt

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Houston the 4th biggest city in America and is on track to pass Chicago and become the 3rd biggest....

This is the Houston skyline :patrice:

default.jpg

Compare it to Chicago's skyline :wow:

dramatic-sunset-downtown-chicago.jpg

I don't care how big Houston gets......it will never be a big city like Chicago, LA or NYC
This is the result of decentralization, post world war 2 development, and sprawl. Houston has tons of skyscrapers but spread out over TMC, greenway plaza, and Uptown. If Houston congregated the skyline in one area like most cities, it would look differently. Still not on par with Chicago or NYC (especially) but better than what it is now.

Houston skyline silhouette doesn’t look much different from LA skyline outside of mountains in the background.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Houston the 4th biggest city in America and is on track to pass Chicago and become the 3rd biggest....

This is the Houston skyline :patrice:

default.jpg

Compare it to Chicago's skyline :wow:

dramatic-sunset-downtown-chicago.jpg

I don't care how big Houston gets......it will never be a big city like Chicago, LA or NYC
We gettin all these Venezuelans in Chicago… we might keep our title for #3 or may move to #2 :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't see why get offended by it. Htown is an ugly city, our downtown is kind of cheeks. I don't see what's wrong with admitting that. It has good spots (the Heights, midtown, galleria) but it's not really known for its beauty. Walking down the Wall Street and cobbled roads, the port of New York in Manhattan, walking from one end of Manhattan on foot to the other end, Central Park, it ain't even close, Times Square, it ain't even close. I love Houston as I was born here, but it's a love-hate relationship, you dig?

Houston has more than one downtown-looking area, whereas most cities it's concentrated to one area.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I don't see why get offended by it. Htown is an ugly city, our downtown is kind of cheeks. I don't see what's wrong with admitting that. It has good spots (the Heights, midtown, galleria) but it's not really known for its beauty. Walking down the Wall Street and cobbled roads, the port of New York in Manhattan, walking from one end of Manhattan on foot to the other end, Central Park, it ain't even close, Times Square, it ain't even close. I love Houston as I was born here, but it's a love-hate relationship, you dig?
All of the downtowns in Texas are mid

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Bru

Bruh this shyt ain’t no better. The average non Houston folk couldn’t tell the difference between this… Montgomery Alabama… Phoenix… Jackson Mississippi, Tallahassee, Kansas City, etc

Face facts bruh
Most people can't tell the difference between West Garfield Park and Fallujah but go off bytch ass nikka