The Simpination Chamber Match...Road to Simpamania :wow:

Daps
*just got to half a mil coli cash :whew:*

:beli: @ you nikkas, posting :wrist: gifs and talking bout mac and cheese aint winning nothing.

only @kg can bring the best outta me :wow: if you not in the main event in #simpamania , i dont want to win :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
1-2-3

@concise wins...... @James Carter is runner up and 1# contender. They shall duel at Simpamania. Tical showed heart but is a young grasshoppah with much to learn still. :wow:

I retire and vacate the belt. Conrad we raised each other to levels to unknown to mankind. :hug:

*plays highlight video of my career with sad rock song in the back*

concise

Veteran
Daps
*just got to half a mil coli cash :whew:*

:beli: @ you nikkas, posting :wrist: gifs and talking bout mac and cheese aint winning nothing.

only @kg can bring the best outta me :wow: if you not in the main event in #simpamania , i dont want to win :ld:

Breh, I already won. It doesn't even matter what I talk about. :mjpls: I could talk about clipping fingernails and tying their shoes. I'd still win. :mjpls:

There's a reason why your former simpee @colicolicoli bothered to mention me. You know why that is, right? :mjpls:

oh, I will see you at Simpamania. :mjpls:

Daps
There's a reason why your former simpee @colicolicoli bothered to mention me. You know why that is, right? :mjpls:

cuz i told her :heh: i was more worried about my coli cash than this match today so please believe if we meet at simpamania, youll get the real style :wow:

concise

Veteran
Daps
cuz i told her :heh: i was more worried about my coli cash than this match today so please believe if we meet at simpamania, youll get the real style :wow:

See you at Simpamania, bro.
DyxAJyI.png

WWE_RAW_20130204_Cena_WrestleMania_sign_point.jpg

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:beli: I wasn't even at home to be able to drop a stanza proper

v3n7gw.jpg

:to: This aint fair, cuz

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Nah breh, they were holding back. I couldn't throw u to the wolves yet. :mjpls:

After Simpamania is SimperSlam. Tho....let me teach you secrets to the game I've kept close to the cuff so you'll be ready. :wow:

This is fair...

tumblr_lodww8mNy91qa9b4b.gif

:to: *takes off Kufi and dabs eyes*

:to: Back to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber it seems...