The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@LakerFansRT: Lakers targeting the 6'7" 25 year old SG/SF Wesley Johnson. Johnson has great young talent and will be going in to his prime next year.
:leon: He would be a really good fit in Pringles offense. Plus, him and Kobe been tight for a while now. :obama: Do It Mitch. I think he could break out like Ariza did for us.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Brehs, I know Metta had to go but still that was my mafukkin nikka. That Game 7 will always go down in infamy and he became a Laker for life that night. He was the only player aside from Kobe to have some heart on this team so for all his terrible play at least you knew he was giving it his all. I just wish it coulda been jodie reeks to get the boot instead. Hell, it'd be nice if we got him back next season for super cheap and let him be our black Madsen and goon support.

But fukk it we gotta move forward, if we get Wes Johnson along with Swaggy P and bring home Clandestine Odom....shiiiiiit, get K-Mart and it ain't as bad as it seems. Just hire a coach and we'll be aight.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
had to be done. Hes gone but he was Champion with us

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2hXkaZfvzE"]Los Lakers 2010 NBA CHAMPIONS (Ron Artest Champions Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Brehs, I know Metta had to go but still that was my mafukkin nikka. That Game 7 will always go down in infamy and he became a Laker for life that night. He was the only player aside from Kobe to have some heart on this team so for all his terrible play at least you knew he was giving it his all. I just wish it coulda been jodie reeks to get the boot instead. Hell, it'd be nice if we got him back next season for super cheap and let him be our black Madsen and goon support.

But fukk it we gotta move forward, if we get Wes Johnson along with Swaggy P and bring home Clandestine Odom....shiiiiiit, get K-Mart and it ain't as bad as it seems. Just hire a coach and we'll be aight.

That 2010 series my favorite of the Kobe era by far, that shyt was truly earned.

:to: We got what we could out of Metta. Can't complain.

:to::to: the era is officially over brehs, we can't get it back. We moving on to bigger things.....but......I.....I can't finish typing brehs....:wow:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon: He would be a really good fit in Pringles offense. Plus, him and Kobe been tight for a while now. :obama: Do It Mitch. I think he could break out like Ariza did for us.

All these new players on the lakers should be looking at this upcoming season as opportunity.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I should be happier brehs. I nearly spent 82+ nights on the coli + twitter saying how he's the woat thing to happen to my Lakers franchise. He was slow, unathletic, delusional, had woat handles, couldn't shoot, overrated defender, attention seeking but he had heart.

I hope he does better somewhere else. If his ass goes to the Clippers or Miami tho,
images

we aint checkin for ron we need a center

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Man, with all the MWP hate during this past season and now this change of heart, I wonder what you fukks will be like when Pau is gone. :patrice:

I tell people like this.. Pau is like your lil brother, you can be hard as hell on him, call him a bytch push him around all that.. But someone else try's to punk him? :ufdup:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never forget:

[ame=http://youtu.be/MyGqu9nAsE4]Ron Artest 2010 Finals Game 7 Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

Zabi

LWO 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I love what Mitch is doing with no money. Getting Young on the vet min. :steviej: