The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
World Peace said when he heard rumors earlier in the week that he would be amnestied, he reached out to Kupchak immediately with an alternative plan to keep him in L.A.

"I said, 'Mitch, I want to come back and coach this year,'" World Peace said. "That was the first thing I texted Mitch. I said, 'Don't worry about it.' I said, 'I understand what you have to do and I would love to help the young guys. I want to coach. I want to help y'all win a championship.'"
:bryan: If J-Kidd can be a coach, why not Metta, we do need a defensive coach.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
-:ehh: Michael Snaer was balling, and Marcus Landry was really good, he played some nice defense and has a nice jumper.
-CDR is a nice slasher, but he has no J at all, he has to improve that to play in Pringles system, he really underwhelmed tonight, even though gotta cut him some clack, he hurt his ankle driving though.
-:whoo: Potato Head really likes listening to himself speak, they interviewed him for too long. :childplease:
-:gladbron: Sacre looked like he improved.
-Elias Harris showed some nice cuts, can't shoot though.
-:beli: At least the Lakers D-League team didn't get destroyed for a change.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:bryan: If J-Kidd can be a coach, why not Metta, we do need a defensive coach.

lol, he'd be a way better defensive coach than what we've got now. Ron is a Laker for life, give him that gig Mitch. :tu:

smh. if we coulda kept Ron and added Odom along with Swaggy P, woulda been one of the funniest benches ever. Secret Agent Odom snorting pixie sticks, Swaggy with his 800 dollar Rocky Maivia shirts, Ron sayin stupid shyt that makes zero sense. :laugh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why aren't we trying to get Brandon Jennings ?:mindblown::damn:

We already have enough guards and Jennings is a restricted free agent. So any team that picks him up is going to have to pay more than the vet minimum in order to get him. If nobody overpays him he's stuck with the bucks :manny:

We need more forwards, preferably a couple that are good defenders.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:beli:

trade blake and meeks for a forward, get Brandon Jennings and sign Kenyon Martin :blessed:

lol, if we actually could do that I'd be back on my fakin shyt. But I think we gon get him either by some kinda trade in the future or sign him as a Unrestricted Free Agent. Right now we can't afford the nikka tho, but I get the same feeling from Jennings that I did with Caron and Odom....one day he gon be a Laker.

:trash:

Get out the thread bum

lol chill, this my nikka me and @Brief Keef can vouch me and this nikka been fightin the good Laker/Kobe fight in these streets for over a decade.

Last edited by a moderator: