daanteee [ Thumb | Mid | Large | Orig ] 21h
Dante Exum Lo-fi

likes.png
comments.png
tags_mono.png
#readytogotowork,

It's a sign, brehs.
9aocv7.jpg
Exum cool but it seems a lot of fans just want him cause he a Laker fan and wants to play for us. He could very well end up being a bust considering he never went up against good players other than the Nike game.

I'd take Embiid/Wiggins/Parker over him maybe Ennis too.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Exum cool but it seems a lot of fans just want him cause he a Laker fan and wants to play for us. He could very well end up being a bust considering he never went up against good players other than the Nike game.

I'd take Embiid/Wiggins/Parker over him maybe Ennis too.
Exum has a deadly first step, great court vision, and has the length to be a great defender for his position. His jumpshot is a bit shaky, but that can be fixed. :manny:

The only two guys I would take over him are Embiid and Wiggins, but I still feel like those two have more of a chance to be a bust. Parker is a terrible defender and that's the last thing we need. Ennis isn't going to be shyt in the NBA, c'mon breh. :heh:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer...ources-lakers-mavs-maneuvering-for-kevin-love

The Lakers and Mavericks are trying to assemble trade offers for prospective free agent Kevin Love, but thus far the Timberwolves have given no indication they'll consider moving the All-Star forward by Thursday's deadline, league sources told CBSSports.com.

Love will be a free agent in 2015, and it is widely known around the league that he and his agent, New York-based Jeff Schwartz, are determined to get him to a major market. The Lakers, Love's first choice, "have the best shot" of landing the Southern California native, one person familiar with the player's thinking said. There is no incentive in the CBA for Love to sign an extension with Minnesota before he has a chance to decline his player option and hit the open market in July 2015.

Giving up significant assets for Love would be problematic for any team that isn't confident it will be able to sign him when he becomes a free agent. That is obviously not an issue for the Lakers.

Still, other teams are said to be feverishly pursuing a premium first-round pick that could be included in a package for Love, a three-time All-Star who is fourth in the league in scoring (25.8 points per game) and second in rebounding (13.2).

In the end, it will fall on Timberwolves president Flip Saunders to pull the trigger on a Love deal or wait him out and hope he's able to turn the franchise's fortunes around in time to persuade him to stay. Minnesota has yet to make the playoffs in Love's five seasons and is likely headed to the lottery again this year.

According to a person familiar with Saunders' strategy, he has indicated there is "no way" he will trade Love by Thursday's 3 p.m. ET deadline.

Any Lakers offer would have to include Pau Gasol, whose $19.3 million contract comes off the books this summer. Rival executives believe the Lakers' best chance of moving Gasol is to a team that views him as worthy re-signing to a more reasonable deal this summer -- not as a rental. The Lakers also can offer their 2014 first-round pick, which has value. With Kobe Bryant out indefinitely, the Lakers are tied for the fourth-worst record in the league.

During All-Star weekend, Bryant said the Lakers having cap space this summer is "right in their wheelhouse" and said he's confident GM Mitch Kupchak would make the moves necessary for a "quick turnaround." LA currently has room to sign a max free agent this summer, but could opt to acquire one via trade and then make more moves in 2015-16, Bryant's final season under contract.

:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the lakers trade the first round pick for kevin love, I'm out.

we can't. NBA rules say you can't trade 2 first round picks in consecutive years. we already traded the 2015 pick to Phx for Nash so we gotta keep this pick till after the draft. also Minni's first rounder is also owned by Phx so we couldn't even swap pick with them.

we are stuck with our 1st round pick this year whether we like it or not.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Adrian Wojnarowski: A potential deal with Sacramento wouldn't preclude Nets from also completing a deal with Lakers to absorb Jordan Hill, sources tell Yahoo.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
If we pick at 5 or later I would trade it for Love. Say the Wolves narrowly miss the playoffs and keep their pick, which would probably the 12th or 13th pick.

Lakers Move Pau for a 1st, we could trade both number 1's for Love and their 1st. I think that's a fair trade. If we get a top 3 pick? :camby:

Just to clarify, in my scenario we would be making picks for eachother

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we pick at 5 or later I would trade it for Love. Say the Wolves narrowly miss the playoffs and keep their pick, which would probably the 12th or 13th pick.

Lakers Move Pau for a 1st, we could trade both number 1's for Love and their 1st. I think that's a fair trade. If we get a top 3 pick? :camby:

Just to clarify, in my scenario we would be making picks for eachother

I wouldn't give up a box of peanuts for that fat cac. We should just stay at #5 and draft Vonleh. He may not have superstar potential like Wiggins, Embiid, Exum, and Parker, but he can develop into a multiple time all-star and has 2-way talent to be a good defender.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
According to a person familiar with Flip Saunders’ strategy, he has indicated there is “no way” he will trade Love by Thursday’s 3 p.m. ET deadline.

However, don’t be shocked if the two sides revisit the issue at the draft or this summer.

As Berger notes and I’ll confirm from sources I know, most people around the league think the Lakers have the inside track to land Love as a free agent in 2015. His agent Jeff Schwartz wants him in a major market and as the face of a contender; the Lakers are certainly an iconic franchise in a major market with a history of contending for titles. Love knows the market and played at UCLA. Other teams are likely to make a run at Love, but the Lakers are considered the favorites to land him.