The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
cac laker fans over @ LG were ecstatic when we signed him. "b-b-but he's a walking triple double" :camby:
:why: He couldn't even beat out Derek Fisher for the starting job when everybody thought he was going to do so. :skip: But, he's perfect for the triangle....:beli: He sucked in the triangle, sucked with Mike Brown, and the year the Lakers sucks, he decides to play his best ball of his career. Don't see the point of keeping him when we already have Farmar already and Marshall signed up too next season. Don't want to see him on this team again.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
fired d'antoni and give him his 4 mill for his last year and see what lionel hollins wants to do cause im pretty sure he will have pau playing like his brother and he would get into the team ass..

dont over do it on a max player unless u 100% sure love is coming here

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
fired d'antoni and give him his 4 mill for his last year and see what lionel hollins wants to do cause im pretty sure he will have pau playing like his brother and he would get into the team ass..

dont over do it on a max player unless u 100% sure love is coming here
:ehh: I wouldn't mind Hollins at all. :beli: But, I'm almost worried that we might be like those Chicago Bulls teams post Phil Jackson, which it took them like 10 head coaches until they found Thibs. I really wouldn't want a re-tread coach, but a new coach. :snoop: Should have been B-Shaw. I was going :krs: when Coach K was going to coach the Lakers post Phil Jackson after 2004 season, but he changed his mind a couple hours later though.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
The Charlotte Bobcats have been in contact with the Los Angeles Lakers concerning veteran big man Pau Gasol, but a source familiar with the discussion downplayed the likelihood Gasol would end up a Bobcat by Thursday’s NBA trade deadline. Gasol makes over $19 million in this, the final season of his current contract. Superstar Kobe Bryant is hurt and the Lakers have fallen out of the Western Conference playoff race, so getting something for Gasol – like a first-round pick – is something the Lakers have explored.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_t...ngeles-lakers-big-man-pau-gasol-unlikely.html

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Pau Gasol trade rumors are back. An LA Lakers trade of Gasol is being sought by the Charlotte Bobcats. The team would like to put him on the front line in the Eastern Conference to help them secure a spot in the 2014 NBA Playoffs. It has led to discussions between the two teams, raising some interesting questions about what the Lakers might be able to get out of this deal.

The reality is that it would be very tough for these two teams to come to terms on something before the NBA deadline of Feb. 20. The Bobcats could certainly send back expiring contracts like what Ben Gordon or Ramon Sessions has, but that would likely not be enough to pry the former All-Star power forward away from Los Angeles. They would likely have to include a young asset, but that might just stall the talks completely.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO

daanteee [ Thumb | Mid | Large | Orig ] 21h
Dante Exum Lo-fi

likes.png
comments.png
tags_mono.png
#readytogotowork,

It's a sign, brehs.