The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
And this game will be even :ahh:knowing Mike Dantoni is really outchea tryin to win games :heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
C'mon dawg chill out :wtf:

Breh, you know me and you have our back and forths on some sports shyt....just fukking around and what not....but that dude yall got riding with yall is on one breh:snoop:

He been took it past internet levels with me, so I dont even respond to him anymore because it is what it is. Sometimes, people think they can hide behind screen names until you catch them in person, but Im not gonna speak no more on it because I aint trying to say too much.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
lmao @ our lineup

nash blake meeks kelly sacre

tank still going hard
My god at that lineup...

Why are they letting Nash play? If he plays four more games they can't use a medical retirement on him. :damn:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen him play breh :lolbron:

I have a fullproof scouting method and that's basing off players looks no homo. that's how I knew Bynum was gonna be a star. Dude had baby fat but he's a top 5 good looking center.

no homo breh :whoa:

I agree about the looks part. I just can't put my finger on it but I think he's gonna be a bust in the league. At least for where he's picked. Don't want him near the lakers at all.