The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Suns FO arent stupid. We are trying to play hardball when the world already knows we'd like to move Gasol
Your in Miami fakkit your not a real laker fan either which is sad cuz to bandwagon a garbage team is a joke

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
No joke seriously is there one laker fan in LA this is ridiculous no wonder the Clippers took over the city not one laker fan is in LA

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All I know is that Mitch better be buying some draft picks too. All those seasons of giving them away and selling them has to stop. How many times does the team have to become trash for you to learn that the draft is important? :snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
what about vonleh @Newzz

I've heard alot of people compare him to Chris Bosh (mostly because of the build). He has much longer wing span than Randle (which may be a problem for Randle in the pros), but isnt as strong or as good offensively (footwork in the post or off the dribble) imo. If you gave them both the ball in one on one opportunities, I'd bet that Randle would score more often against a common defensive opponent.

Vonleh, however, has a better outside jumpshot imo and with the long arms, can shoot over the defense in the paint while Randle typically plays bully ball on the inside. (Think Vonleh = Bosh, Randle = Zach Randolph/Carlos Boozer)

I would still take Randle over Vonleh, because Randle has more potential.

I would say at bests Randle = Larry Johnson, Noah Vonleh = Chris Bosh
At their worsts, Randle = Boozer/Anthony Mason, Vonleh = Derrick Favors/Brendan Wright

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
All I know is that Mitch better be buying some draft picks too. All those seasons of giving them away and selling them has to stop. How many times does the team have to become trash for you to learn that the draft is important? :snoop:
Lol at baldy pretending he's a real fan how's those hockey games in DC do you walk round DC with your bald heat saying I'm on an internet gang guys lol

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I've heard alot of people compare him to Chris Bosh (mostly because of the build). He has much longer wing span than Randle (which may be a problem for Randle in the pros), but isnt as strong or as good offensively (footwork in the post or off the dribble) imo. If you gave them both the ball in one on one opportunities, I'd bet that Randle would score more often against a common defensive opponent.

Vonleh, however, has a better outside jumpshot imo and with the long arms, can shoot over the defense in the paint while Randle typically plays bully ball on the inside. (Think Vonleh = Bosh, Randle = Zach Randolph/Carlos Boozer)

At their worsts, Randle = Boozer/Anthony Mason, Vonleh = Derrick Favors/Brendan Wright

That's cool I guess. But if we did have a shot at Love for the lotto and these two guys were all we could get I might be inclined to trade the pick. Anything under the Top 4 won't do us all that much good. :ld:

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Seriously how do you sleep T night kneing your a bandwagon faggit with no connection to any of the teams you claim plus having a bitt ugly wife next you

Never been to a Tampa home game

Never been to a lakers home game

Never set foot in either school you pretend to claim

Your a disgrace to your shyt hole city

No wonder Cleveland had the worst favs these are the people that represent them

It's kinda sad you don't have any home town pride at all but I guess if I grew up in the biggest shythole in the USA is pretend to root for teams 10000 miles away too

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
That's cool I guess. But if we did have a shot at Love for the lotto and these two guys were all we could get I might be inclined to trade the pick. Anything under the Top 4 won't do us all that much good. :ld:
You no chance at love baldy stick to the Wizards they have a better future than the team 2000 miles away from you

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Please one Legit from LA come forward I was trolling at first but there seriously is not fan real fan from LA on here

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao @ our lineup

nash blake meeks kelly sacre

tank still going hard

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin