The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
We have no shot at Embiid. We need a top 4 pick to get Exum da gawd

if we draft a bum like Randle, its a waste of a season.

Just saw an interview of Exum and that boy has charisma :whew:

Julius Randle a bum?:what:

I guarantee he gives at least 15 and 8 boards as a rookie. His game is much more suited for the NBA. He's strong as shyt, athletic, and can take many PFs off the dribble as well as score in the post. Decent jumper as well.

The Twins are killing him plus the zone defense played in college which allows him to be double and triple teamed. Trust me. Ima huge UK fan and catch all of their games on TV.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I guarantee he gives at least 15 and 8 boards as a rookie

I've never seen him play breh :lolbron:

I have a fullproof scouting method and that's basing off players looks no homo. that's how I knew Bynum was gonna be a star. Dude had baby fat but he's a top 5 good looking center.

no homo breh :whoa:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

I guarantee he gives at least 15 and 8 boards as a rookie. His game is much more suited for the NBA. He's strong as shyt, athletic, and can take many PFs off the dribble as well as score in the post. Decent jumper as well.

The Twins are killing him plus the zone defense played in college which allows him to be double and triple teamed. Trust me. Ima huge UK fan and catch all of their games on TV.
How's that but ugly wife of yours doing no wonder you gonna pretend your in an internet gang and root for teams 2000 miles away from you and schools you never set foot into your the definition of a bandwagon fakkit :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
exum/embiid?

lmao, how the fuk yall think that's happening? im with the senseless cysin, I just want to understand.

lol, make that trade with the sons for the Wiz pick. Tank harder to get into the top 3. Tell Exum to let teams know he'll play overseas if the Lakers don't draft him. Draft Embiid with the lotto, draft Exum with the Wiz pick. :skip:

We have no shot at Embiid. We need a top 4 pick to get Exum da gawd

if we draft a bum like Randle, its a waste of a season.

Just saw an interview of Exum and that boy has charisma :whew:

I'll say this much, if Embiid is out of reach then I'm all for Exum to come here I just hope he's not some impressionable kid wanting to be Kobe without knowing how much dedication it takes. It kinda makes sense tho, child of a former NBA player, raised overseas, Lakers stan. :ehh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen him play breh :lolbron:

I have a fullproof scouting method and that's basing off players looks no homo. that's how I knew Bynum was gonna be a star. Dude had baby fat but he's a top 5 good looking center.

no homo breh :whoa:

Julius Randle, 19 years old, 6'9, 248lbs PF, Left-handed, putting up 16 pts on 53% FG and 10 rebs in 29 mpg this season

randle.jpg

^^^Far right in this pic

I dont see him being a bust. Maybe not a franchise player, but bust....nah.

I'm thinking at best: Larry Johnson
At worst: Carlos Boozer with more athleticism

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Julius Randle, 19 years old, 6'9, 248lbs PF, Left-handed, putting up 16 pts on 53% FG and 10 rebs in 29 mpg this season

randle.jpg

^^^Far right in this pic

I can't lie if I had a wife as ugly as urs I pretend to be in an internet gang and root for teams I'd never see in person and schools I've never set foot into too

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

randle.jpg

^^^Far right in this pic

I think he'll be solid to good at the next level. Wouldn't make much of a difference for us. He'd be a nice compliment if he came with Embiid. :ehh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Suns FO arent stupid. We are trying to play hardball when the world already knows we'd like to move Gasol

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Is there one laker fan on this thread that actully lives in LA and goes to games so far none only bald old man in DC

Gay boys in Canada living there live threw internet gangs

And bandwagon fakkits from ohio that has a wife so ugly he has to spend all his time pretending to be in an internet gang and rooting for teams 5000 miles away and school he never set foot into

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
lol, our front office a bunch of birdbrians that overvalue the garbage they were too stupid to trade when the value was higher.
Our lol your on DC baldy your not a real laker fan stop lying