0HuOR17.jpg

The Clipper Smurf just couldn't resist :russ:

He's 100% right though :to:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Eric Pincus: Pau Gasol is actually hurt, re: groin - it's not a bad injury - but remember Luol Deng had an Achilles injury before his trade to Cavs

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Looking back those rosters were some shyt..
:banderas: That 2008-2011, along with those Smush & Puke years took years off of Kobe's basketball career, with no secondary scorer on the perimeter that could create his own shot and playing all those minutes in the regular & post season. :beli: Lakers could have traded Bynum for Melo in 2010-2011, and could have traded for even Gerald Wallace when he was still good without giving up Bynum in that season too. Lakers got help for Kobe, which was Matt Barnes & Steve Blake, and every other FA signing and trade has blown up on their faces since the last championship won.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
:banderas: That 2008-2011, along with those Smush & Puke years took years off of Kobe's basketball career, with no secondary scorer on the perimeter that could create his own shot and playing all those minutes in the regular & post season. :beli: Lakers could have traded Bynum for Melo in 2011, and could have traded for even Gerald Wallace when he was still good without giving up Bynum in that season too. Lakers got help for Kobe, which was Matt Barnes & Steve Blake, and every other FA signing and trade has blown up on their faces since the last championship won.
We could have had Love too Minny offered him for Pau in 2011 i believe:smh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The fukked up thing is Pau is a really good person so it's hard for me to totally hate him. Plus he hates f'ucktoni like I do, but damn if hes gon keep fukkin us over. I don't even care about him at this point, it's the front office and ownership that I want gone. They've cost Kobe at least 3 championships.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We could have had Love too Minny offered him for Pau in 2011 i believe:smh:
:ehh: I don't think it was Love, but there were discussions about trading Pau for the number 2 pick which was Derrick Williams or any other player in that draft the Lakers could have taken.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Not trading Pau to the Rockets when the CP3 trade was nixed was a mistake. An even bigger mistake IMO was not trading Dwight at the deadline to the Net. Look what the Celtics got for 2 old ass nikkas on their last legs. :smh: You know the Nets would have given up more for Dwight. :smh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:banderas: That 2008-2011, along with those Smush & Puke years took years off of Kobe's basketball career, with no secondary scorer on the perimeter that could create his own shot and playing all those minutes in the regular & post season. :beli: Lakers could have traded Bynum for Melo in 2010-2011, and could have traded for even Gerald Wallace when he was still good without giving up Bynum in that season too. Lakers got help for Kobe, which was Matt Barnes & Steve Blake, and every other FA signing and trade has blown up on their faces since the last championship won.
And lakerground posters laughed at me when i said the FO wasted Kobe's prime. Those trip to the finals happened while kobe was on his way down from his physical prime. I remember Jerry West was warning Lakers about wasting kobe's best years(*from the old Lazenby blog. That blog was :ahh:)

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And lakerground posters laughed at me when i said the FO wasted Kobe's prime. Those trip to the finals happened while kobe was on his way down from his physical prime.
Yep, and the league was starting to catch up to the Lakers in 2010, just look at that OKC Thunder series in the 1st round, Lakers had to TRY hard as fukk, Westbrook, Durant, & Jeff Green was out there putting in work on the Lakers, thankfully they were still young and inexperienced at the time, it. And in 2011, when Bron went to the Heat, and since than, the league has gotten faster and play more small ball, and the Lakers still had a distinct advantage playing big, but instead Lakers wanted to bring "Showtime Ball" back, and its been a clusterfukk even more since, completely killing off an identity of the squad.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yep, and the league was starting to catch up to the Lakers in 2010, just look at that OKC Thunder series in the 1st round, Lakers had to TRY hard as fukk, Westbrook, Durant, & Jeff Green was out there putting in work on the Lakers, thankfully they were still young and inexperienced at the time, it. And in 2011, when Bron went to the Heat, and since than, the league has gotten faster and play more small ball, and the Lakers still had a distinct advantage playing big, but instead Lakers wanted to bring "Showtime Ball" back, and its been a clusterfukk even more since, completely killing off an identity of the squad.
yea it really started unraveling in 2010-2011 when Pau's hamstring gave out at the start of the season. Both Kobe and Phil wanted the Front office to bring in Melo to take some of the pressure off him and Pau. But Jim Buss was holding on to Bynum as his signature piece(thats after Bynum had suffered those knee injuries too :snoop: ) and didn't pull the trigger on that trade.

Then Jim Buss went and got Mike Brown so he can have the offense built around Bynum. Pau aint never been the same since :heh: It took Bynum being disrespectful as fukk and and not signing that extension for him to eventually get traded for Dwight Howard who left for Houston :snoop:

That's why I :pacspit: Mitch Kupchak b/c Mike Brown wasn't the coach he wanted to replace Phil. Adelman was.