The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Bron and Melo aren't leaving and I don't even want those two. Goddamn this front office. They are running an amateur hour.
I'm hearing other Laker fans say this especially on sports radio out here in LA. Well what the fukk are ya'll going to do if Dwight leaves and you don't want Melo or LeBron? You only poach players from other teams, you don't draft at all. You guys only talk championships so if not LeBron who else can deliver that? Either burn it down and draft or continue to poach and get free agents. which one is it?:mindblown:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm hearing other Laker fans say this especially on sports radio out here in LA. Well what the fukk are ya'll going to do if Dwight leaves and you don't want Melo or LeBron? You only poach players from other teams, you don't draft at all. You guys only talk championships so if not LeBron who else can deliver that? Either burn it down and draft or continue to poach and get free agents. which one is it?:mindblown:

Lakers fans are the dumbest fans in any sport. They say they don't want guys like LeBron and Melo while they bash their front office for not giving guys like Chris Douglas Roberts more of a chance :dead:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good lord first you people complain that all laker fans want is to buy other stars and then when we don't want those stars you say other stupid shyt. Obviously if I said that I don't want melo or lebron then that I would want to go the draft route. WTF did you think I meant?

How about you and the person who dapped you stay out of the laker thread and stay in your sorry ass 2 page or whatever clipper thread.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Players who left the Lakers from last season:

Jamison
Clark
Ebanks
Duhon
Morris

Players who could potentially leave:
Howard
:beli: Mitchy Slick better have something up his sleeve.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Lakernation is filled with a bunch psychopaths...that is all you need to know.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakernation is filled with a bunch psychopaths...that is all you need to know.

We are a bunch of psychopaths just because we don't want lebron? More like we just don't want a clown on our team. He got his chips, good for him but keep his ass off the lakers.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Good lord first you people complain that all laker fans want is to buy other stars and then when we don't want those stars you say other stupid shyt. Obviously if I said that I don't want melo or lebron then that I would want to go the draft route. WTF did you think I meant?

How about you and the person who dapped you stay out of the laker thread and stay in your sorry ass 2 page or whatever clipper thread.
:umad:

I don't know what the fukk you meant cause you didn't say the other option. But lets face facts here.. Laker fans want no parts of the draft, they don't even understand the concept anymore. Its only RELOAD not REBUILD. Nothing wrong with that but you can't say that you don't want two of the best players in the game if its always about Reloading and playing for a 'Ship. Laker fans gotta let that LeBron hate go.