The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He probably wants to stay in LA and play for a winning team:lolbron:

:pacspit: Enjoying having Deandre fukking Jordan as your starting center still. Team still ain't gonna go far with that bum at center, while Blake continues to get more softer year by year. :blessed:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
As @ESPNSteinLine reported, Warriors' presentation made GSW a serious player for D12. I'm told in the meeting...

Mark Jackson was really impressive, which is not surprising from a noted motivator. Also told the Warriors' pitch to Dwight Howard included being surrounded by Stephen Curry AND Klay Thompson AND Harrison Barnes. Apparently, Howard liked the prospects of that. But doesn't that sound like the Warriors don't have plans to include them in a sign-and-trade with the Lakers?

Some believe, including in the Warriors organization, that Los Angeles has no leverage. If Dwight says I want to play in Golden State, and if you don't trade me there I am going to Houston, do the Lakers really bid him adieu?
:childplease: Swag Jerry West feeling himself too much now. He really think the Lakers are not going to ask for Barnes or Thompson and a draft pick or two? I'm sure Lakers will make sure they have the leverage in this situation.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:childplease: Swag Jerry West feeling himself too much now. He really think the Lakers are not going to ask for Barnes or Thompson and a draft pick or two? I'm sure Lakers will make sure they have the leverage in this situation.

LA's not trading him to a division rival from the SAME state without getting either Thompson and/or Barnes in return. Just not happening.

To me this is all theater and he's gonna announce he's re-signing in a couple days. :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

He can walk to Houston for all I care.....we aint trading this dude and NOT receiving Barnes or Thompson back as compensation if we trading him in the division.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sean Deveney‏@SeanDeveney5m
Source tells Sporting News that Lakers F Earl Clark has signed a 2 yr deal w the Cavaliers for $9 million

:to:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
dude gave that speech hell be loyal to LA for giving him a chance. Hes going into obscurity like farmar,brown,ariza all who left GOAT franchise

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I always wondered why do we got sacre on the lakers bench i mean why is he here.? :wtf:

sacrebleu.gif

for this he's mark madsen 2.0

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:to:

Kobe might as well come back wearing the #8 jersey.....Psycho Bean will return next season:demonic:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
dude gave that speech hell be loyal to LA for giving him a chance. Hes going into obscurity like farmar,brown,ariza all who left GOAT franchise

It's all about money, Pringles and Dwight. He's not going to get that kind of money in LA, he probably doesn't like the culture of confusion and indecisiveness Pringles built, and his man Dwight is most likely leaving. Matter of fact this could be a sign that Dwight isn't coming back.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
REPORT: LAKERS TO DWIGHT HOWARD – PLAY FOR US & WE’LL GET YOU LEBRON & ‘MELO

The Lakers pitch to Dwight Howard didn’t just center around Kobe Bryant reiterating that he can teach Superman how to be a champion. Reports from @MySportsLegion and CBSSports.com seem to indicate they also told Howard they’d get him LeBron James and/or Carmelo Anthony to form a super, SUPER team is Los Angeles.

Next summer, the Lakers could have around $50 million in cap space to throw at a colossal free agent class that may include James, Anthony, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Transitioning into the post-Kobe era will happen, one way or another. Whether it’s LeBron that makes the trip to Hollywood doesn’t really matter. L.A. will have the money to bring in at least one other star, and will be at the center of every superstar conglomerate conversation in the summer of 2014. We’ll find out tomorrow whether Dwight Howard has the patience to wait.
:snoop: The fukk are these fukk boys doing? If Dwight had issues playing with Kobe, now imagine him playing with a Bron/Melo when he would be second fiddle again? :beli: We are all fukked.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: The fukk are these fukk boys doing? If Dwight had issues playing with Kobe, now imagine him playing with a Bron/Melo when he would be second fiddle again? :beli: We are all fukked.

Bron and Melo aren't leaving and I don't even want those two. Goddamn this front office. They are running an amateur hour.