Lakers Twitter: Sacre-mento:
Ba2-N4KCcAEe8XG.jpg
:skip: :dead:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not so much about not having expectations as it is not having a bytch ass nikka being a locker room cancer and petulant offensive liability on the floor. :birdman:

Truuuuu :lolbron:

I dunno, I prefer a reliable second option in the event other guys shots aren't falling and the defense keys in on Kobe. At this stage, Kobe is gonna be most effective when defenses can't just lock in on him he's not 27-30 anymore and its no telling what the injury does. I get what your saying, with what we have right now we'll at least be an interesting team especially since it looks like Kobe won't have to overexert himself like last season. We have no expectations tho, its pretty liberating to just watch these guys develop it reminds me of those mid-2000s teams after Shaq left.

Word, this reminds me of watching guys like Drew, Farmar, and Ariza develop. I'm legit excited for Meeks, Wes, Nick, Xavier, etc...

SN: I've been begging for some youth and athleticsm for YEARs

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worthy and B. Scott be killing me with the Swaggy P impersonations :dead:

Nick Young and Jordan Hill have been embraced by Lakers Nation....Why? Because they play hard and don't act like little bytches. Win or Lose if you play hard and take pride in being a Laker, Laker Nation will hold you down.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Still wanna tank or ball out with this young athletic squad :wow:
Winning regular season games is fun and all, but I really only care about winning championships. I still think the only way we can possibly compete for one is with a high draft pick. So I'm all for tanking, but this team is fun to watch no doubt.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Winning regular season games is fun and all, but I really only care about winning championships. I still think the only way we can possibly compete for one is with a high draft pick. So I'm all for tanking, but this team is fun to watch no doubt.

Kobe comes back and facilitates nicely, the defense gets better and better, Nash comes back healthy and contributes, players keep developing as the season goes by...

That's a team I can see winning it all :manny:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Kobe comes back and facilitates nicely, the defense gets better and better, Nash comes back healthy and contributes, players keep developing as the season goes by...

That's a team I can see winning it all :manny:
This roster isn't good enough to win a ring no matter how well they play. This is a team of role players that excelling in Mike's system. We aren't an elite defensive team, no reliable 2nd or 3rd scoring option and Mike D'antonie is still the coach.

Nash is done you can forget about him altogether.