The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what to expect from this team, but apparently having no expectations is pretty damn fun. They're just out there playing hard

Not so much about not having expectations as it is not having a bytch ass nikka being a locker room cancer and petulant offensive liability on the floor. :birdman:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, this team got too much heart its the perfect squad from Kobe aside from needing a reliable second option, shyt might just be lookin up if the defense keeps picking up...:wow:

if they keep scoring at this clip we won't need a second option. If Bean comes back and plays facillitator we can put up points. We just need him to be the closer and play team defense.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got to gave out a honorable mention to sacre... He actually came out to play tonight :wow:

Sacre has always played hard. I'm not sure why some of yall shyt on him so much. He was LOW draft pick, but he's definitely and energy guy.

my nikka Jordan Hill still putting in work despite being banged up.

Nick Young out there just having fun...

This nikka Wesley Johnson.....Tonights game was kind of a referendum on Minnesota's ability to develop players..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
if they keep scoring at this clip we won't need a second option. If Bean comes back and plays facillitator we can put up points. We just need him to be the closer and play team defense.

I dunno, I prefer a reliable second option in the event other guys shots aren't falling and the defense keys in on Kobe. At this stage, Kobe is gonna be most effective when defenses can't just lock in on him he's not 27-30 anymore and its no telling what the injury does. I get what your saying, with what we have right now we'll at least be an interesting team especially since it looks like Kobe won't have to overexert himself like last season. We have no expectations tho, its pretty liberating to just watch these guys develop it reminds me of those mid-2000s teams after Shaq left.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta give at least some props to D'Antoni's system....NO way in hell is blake putting up these kind of numbers outside of this system.

Every time a moderately talented PG plays in D'Antoni's offense we see these sort of numbers....Blake is gonna end up having a career year.