The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Funniest thing about that vid is Swaggy P's reaction. I hope Mitch can find some way to keep him around. He's embracing the spotlight and is out there having fun and enjoying the perks of being a Laker.

Damn shame how much fun this season has been in comparison to last season. This dudes seem to legit like each other and get along great. Nobody making corny jokes or trying to give people stupid nicknames. Just a bunch of dudes out there having fun. shyt really reminds me of that 09 squad in terms of how they support each other and have fun.

The difference is night and day, it was Kobe's blessing from beyond the operating table to get rid of this aggressive form of team cancer and bytchassery.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Bean's return has trended more than any other topic that's surfaced this season. Him coming back on Sunday..against the team he dropped 81 points on...on a Sunday? The showmanship. :ohlawd: Let's get this W. :salute:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Ba_yr-4CYAAN0--.jpg

old-man-crying-gif.gif

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Johnson benched, Meeks at the 2, Bean moving to the 3 and Williams is also back starting:heh:

No defense at all:dead: