The script for WW3 just leaked....

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This graphic is all true in the OP. I actually dreamed this up and created these very same PowerPoint graphics 2 weeks ago.

I sent it to Pentagon and Lloyd Austin contacted me directly and said "Sir, you're a patriot and arguably one of the best Americans to ever breathe the air of unadulterated freedom. I'm currently at Walter Reed, but don't tell Joseph. Keep it all the way live on the black hand side."

I thought he was trying to catfish me because "Keep it live on the black hand side" is my safe word phrase. So I said tootle-loo and hung up.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
idk it seems like the whole world is too broke right now to even entertain a world war, especially them European countries and you got a presidential candidate already said not only will he break up nato but will not aid Europe in no war
As if the US can't fund a World War...

etOA7u8.gif

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If Europe and NATO had any balls, they'd march into Moscow and just end it all. But no, let's keep the region in limbo in perpetuity. :stopitslime:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
idk it seems like the whole world is too broke right now to even entertain a world war, especially them European countries and you got a presidential candidate already said not only will he break up nato but will not aid Europe in no war

That was why many countries/nations went to war in the past.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Let’s go I’m too old to drafted :flabbynsick:

Once all the fighting is done, the zoomers & WASP elites are dead creating a vacuum in leadership; we 6 figures 6 certs brehs will rise up to become the new ruling class.
Unless you 40 with kids or 40 and flabby, you're not safe from the draft...

Zoomers are the worst generation we ever birthed, very small percentage of them can actually physically serve...

That means they have to raise the draft age...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I highly doubt turkey and Italy would side with the west, super lowkey France wouldn’t fight either

So really it would be the uk vs Russia
Nah France will fight. Remember when they got dog walked by the Germans and the UK was about to get the same treatment and we sent the redneck to the beach and turned the while war around. If Russia comes for any place in Europe they better stand up.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Nah Sweden is preparing for war. Russia is up to something. Russia wants the smoke.
The Nordic nations have been on alert against Russia for centuries and after the Cold War they stayed in NATO's ear telling them not to get caught slipping. Keep an eye on Poland if you wanna see a real military build up in the making.