The script for WW3 just leaked....

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If we allow them to run over Nato they will come our doorstep too. Nato also has nukes my guy most of those countries in Nato does. Attacking them is the same result, auto death for the planet. Also, there would be no point in sitting out in the first place, you're going to have eventually confront R
EU can handle Russia...there is no way Russia can roll over all of Europe...they will be stopped somewhere around Poland

the problem is America stupidly gave these red-line guarantees to small countries near Russia.....Putin really has nothing to lose calling the bluff now

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Idk, if usa really had it like that they wouldn’t had backed down in Syria, they wouldn’t had backed down in crimea, and they would’ve backed China down when they tried to expand

I don’t think they really got it like that to police the globe, yea they can maybe protect themselves but an extensive offensive by themselves against Russia China Iran idk cause they allies ain’t going to do shyt, they only people who might do something is aus Poland and maybe Germany uk
Do you have any Idea how many "Bases" the US has around the globe? How many nations let the US have a military presence in them? Do you know how wild that is? Imagine any nation having a military base in the US for decades. There is a reason China doesn't dominate the oceans off it's own coast. The US Navy and the US's allies. China is boxed in like a mofo. Iran is a whole different thing.

Not saying Russia can do something I’m just of the opinion that a all out war nobody can afford, I doubt russia wanted fight ukriane
Like I said before, the US will pour all of the fukking money into war. There is a reason the US doesn't have Universal Healthcare and that is because the US can blow anything up anywhere in the world it wants to.

:skip:

and China doesn’t want to invade Taiwan
Yes it does, but it can't.

but the goal seems like from USA perspective is to force they biggest challengers to waste resources and bodies fighting forever wars
Um, yeah? That is always part of the program when dealing with advisories. :skip:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
See, this is where Nap would be useful. He’s annoying as hell, but he’s pretty knowledgeable about this type of stuff.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Do you have any Idea how many "Bases" the US has around the globe? How many nations let the US have a military presence in them? Do you know how wild that is? Imagine any nation having a military base in the US for decades. There is a reason China doesn't dominate the oceans off it's own coast. The US Navy and the US's allies. China is boxed in like a mofo. Iran is a whole different thing.

Yeah, people really underestimate the US's military capabilities abroad. We ran up in Iraq and took that shyt over in two weeks. Literally. The quagmire came from the (expected) insurgencies and trying to occupy. Not to mention the cultural differences.

Doing that shyt in Russia would be totally different. We've got presences in virtually all NATO allies and our ability to deploy in the pacific is unmatched. Not to mention, the US STILL maintains air superiority in virtually every conflict. Which is really the major factor in an international conflict.

Legit, America would have to implode and the military revolt against it's own government before a nation could try to straight up box.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nuclear war would be terrifying. I don’t know if a lot of you grasp what kind of destruction a nuclear war would bring. No one wants that. Absolutely no one

These bombs are LITERALLY the same reaction that keeps the sun from imploding on itself. There’s no winner and governments know that.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Nuclear war would be terrifying. I don’t know if a lot of you grasp what kind of destruction a nuclear war would bring. No one wants that. Absolutely no one

These bombs are LITERALLY the same reaction that keeps the sun from imploding on itself. There’s no winner and governments know that.
You sound soft.