The scale is the devil ... I almost threw that shyt out the window (UPDATE: lost 6 lbs)

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
When I changed my whole eating & nutrition to the anabolic diet nutrition style last year in april I also went on the scale like everyday but shyt worked good for me, and the fat loss never stagnated until I had achieved my GOAT form. Dont really use the scale often these days tbh, but after being flabby n sick for years and then seeing the fat loss & the muscles you gain is really a GOAT feeling. After you get in shape you tryna maintain & improve it even more but its not the same feeling for me, so the scale isn't really used often. Also dont get me started on how much % bodyfat I have, i dont know & I also aint got a scale for that because after all I'm just a hobby athlet and not a professional athlet.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see you mentioned you got a medium coke. You need to completely cut that Coke out of your diet. I don't know how often you drink coke but that's the worst thing you can drink. Learn to make water your favorite drink and you'll see results. I cringe anytime i see someone at work buying a coke and i even at times take it away from them and put it back. There's like 70 grams of sugar in coke. Not worth the trouble. Don't buy any kind, whether it's at a restaurant or a 12 pack for the house. You'll be much better off. Cut those sugary drinks out or atleast in moderation and you'll see the weight start to come off. If I drank coke even twice the past few years, I sure as hell don't remember it. That's how much I've eliminated it. I know you can do it too.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I see you mentioned you got a medium coke. You need to completely cut that Coke out of your diet. I don't know how often you drink coke but that's the worst thing you can drink. Learn to make water your favorite drink and you'll see results. I cringe anytime i see someone at work buying a coke and i even at times take it away from them and put it back. There's like 70 grams of sugar in coke. Not worth the trouble. Don't buy any kind, whether it's at a restaurant or a 12 pack for the house. You'll be much better off. Cut those sugary drinks out or atleast in moderation and you'll see the weight start to come off. If I drank coke even twice the past few years, I sure as hell don't remember it. That's how much I've eliminated it. I know you can do it too.
Me?

I only drink water.

I might have a Coke once every 3 to 4 months. Or an iced tea.

Water >>>>>