The scale is the devil ... I almost threw that shyt out the window (UPDATE: lost 6 lbs)

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you're hovering at around the same weight fit sometime you may have hit a plateau.

I've been at ~220lbs for 2-3 weeks now and may diet has never been better, going harder on weights and cardio for longer durations. Scale ain't saying shyt but I look in the mirror and the way i fit my shirts and I'm going :ehh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So should I drop to 1800 calories instead of 2000?
I wouldn't change until after 3-4 weeks because if your body is doing something it's going to need time to go into effect. Your going to have a week or 2 where your not seeing changes either physically or on the scale. Then at the end of that 3rd week or 4th week the scales dropped or if you do measurements with body tape you lost an inch or half an inch in the waste or on your arms or legs. You want consistency I wouldn't hover too much between eating just 1800 then 2000 and back and forth. Maybe eat 1900 for 2 weeks or so. You can throw off your bodies balance the same way most people eat inconsistently like if someone eats healthy Monday then shytty Tuesday then healthy Wednesday. It's like putting unleaded premium in then the bullshyt high ethanol gas in the tank they don't mix well.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
If you're hovering at around the same weight fit sometime you may have hit a plateau.

I've been at ~220lbs for 2-3 weeks now and may diet has never been better, going harder on weights and cardio for longer durations. Scale ain't saying shyt but I look in the mirror and the way i fit my shirts and I'm going :ehh:
Yes my body has changed for sure.

But it gets discouraging and sucks.

I won't let it stop me.

Just took my dog on a 30-minute walk now about to go to the gym for 60 minutes of cardio

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I wouldn't change until after 3-4 weeks because if your body is doing something it's going to need time to go into effect. Your going to have a week or 2 where your not seeing changes either physically or on the scale. Then at the end of that 3rd week or 4th week the scales dropped or if you do measurements with body tape you lost an inch or half an inch in the waste or on your arms or legs. You want consistency I wouldn't hover too much between eating just 1800 then 2000 and back and forth. Maybe eat 1900 for 2 weeks or so. You can throw off your bodies balance the same way most people eat inconsistently like if someone eats healthy Monday then shytty Tuesday then healthy Wednesday. It's like putting unleaded premium in then the bullshyt high ethanol gas in the tank they don't mix well.
Okay imma eat the same this week.
No changes.
Gonna do lean meat and veggies

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gym closed Monday, I didn't go Friday.

So on Tuesday when I go it would have been 4 days off. Have not missed that many days off since I started this journey. Definitely eating some BBQ today and/or tomorrow.

I'm so scared of what that scale is gonna say on Tuesday:mjcry:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

So on Tuesday when I go it would have been 4 days off. Have not missed that many days off since I started this journey. Definitely eating some BBQ today and/or tomorrow.

Why not get out on Monday and do some running and body weight work?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

It would take you a full week or two of consistently eating extra calories to gain weight so if your schedule changes it is probably just water retention so I would not worry about it too much I'm not going to the cookout but I'm going to eat freely in moderation today

• Dap

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Meal 1:

1 or 2 eggs with onions and peppers
3 pieces of turkey bacon
Banana

Meal 2:
Turkey on whole wheat
Baby carrots
Almonds

Meal 3:
Protein bar
Fruit

Meal 4:
Chicken breast and vegetables

Or

Turkey burger and vegetables

Or

Salmon and vegetables

Dinner varies usually

I'm irked. This Thursday will be 2 weeks.

Am I doing too much cardio?

60 minutes per day 5 days a week.

And on Off days lift weights twice a week.

I even do 30 minute walks for lunch break at work Monday through Friday.
What do you regularly have?

• Dap

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meal 1:

1 or 2 eggs with onions and peppers
3 pieces of turkey bacon
Banana

Meal 2:
Turkey on whole wheat
Baby carrots
Almonds

Meal 3:
Protein bar
Fruit

Meal 4:
Chicken breast and vegetables

Or

Turkey burger and vegetables

Or

Salmon and vegetables

Dinner varies usually

I'm irked. This Thursday will be 2 weeks.

Am I doing too much cardio?

60 minutes per day 5 days a week.

And on Off days lift weights twice a week.

I even do 30 minute walks for lunch break at work Monday through Friday.

you could do cardio everyday, it just depends on what else your doing. even your doing a strenous weight workout, i wouldnt do heavy cardio...do light cardio, which can be something as simple as 10-15 minutes of jump rope, a nice walk with your girl, or if you have kids take them the zoo and walk around for like 2 hours. ride a bike for 15-25 mins.

it depends on what your cardio workout is some cardio workouts will leave you next to literally :deadmanny:or :dead: it just depends on the intensity and duration. Otherwise doing something like playing knockout (the basketball game) or throwing a football with someone or just being active will count as light cardio.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
you could do cardio everyday, it just depends on what else your doing. even your doing a strenous weight workout, i wouldnt do heavy cardio...do light cardio, which can be something as simple as 10-15 minutes of jump rope, a nice walk with your girl, or if you have kids take them the zoo and walk around for like 2 hours. ride a bike for 15-25 mins.

it depends on what your cardio workout is some cardio workouts will leave you next to literally :deadmanny:or :dead: it just depends on the intensity and duration. Otherwise doing something like playing knockout (the basketball game) or throwing a football with someone or just being active will count as light cardio.
I do 60 minutes of moderate to high intensity lol
Elliptical
Treadmill
Arc Trainer
Stairmaster