"The Save-A-Hoe-Athon" hosted by The-Coli Tiny Chat. Come sponsor a Coli whore!

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Hey you tea and crumpet eating fakkit, I don't know how y'all do across the pond, but in America these hoes dont run shyt :no:

She wants to put on her big girl Granny panties and play mod and ban nikkas then she can handle her own consequences. I don't give a flying fukk how old she is

You dumb old perv
im American you old rapist

im in Afghanistan while u waking up to chat with 17yr old kids :troll:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And PLEASE don't come at me like you wasn't being an insecure bytch with Juicy....the only reason you didn't send me newds was cus in your warped diseased ass mind she thought your dikk was gross and you didn't wanna disappoint me :lolbron:....Grow some balls. You too old to have such low self esteem.

I already knew you took screenshots of that chat :mjpls: Post em if you bout it.

:whoo:

Say it aint so bruh

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Damn we beefin before we even eat breakfast now :whew: I aint about that life

shut cho ass up nikka.... you gettin mighty annoying b. Im sayin, nikka im at The Cheesecake Factory on Peachtree waiting on my orange chicken and rice with my lady. I should be up here for about an hour, walk in and just say Fendi out loud and im gonna put my fork down and come knock yo front tooth out nikka. you feelin yaself b... feel like gettin ktfo?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
shut cho ass up nikka.... you gettin mighty annoying b. Im sayin, nikka im at The Cheesecake Factory on Peachtree waiting on my orange chicken and rice with my lady. I should be up here for about an hour, walk in and just say Fendi out loud and im gonna put my fork down and come knock yo front tooth out nikka. you feelin yaself b... feel like gettin ktfo?

:wtf:

A

A Friend of The People

A lot of bytches talk in bout neg in but nobody's dropped that heat...go ahead I'm strapped and ready for war

And since 16 is the Age of consent in Indiana I'd have no problem with fukkin this hoe up the ass first :manny:

Any other fags want to war drop them reds like u promised

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

:whew:

:whoo:

i never been to a cheesecake factory, never woulda guessed they serve orange chicken and rice

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

aye, remember when you use to live in Augusta, GA:jawalrus:
How come you wasn't that gangsta when you were in that "Special ed" class in Highschool?:obama:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
A lot of bytches talk in bout neg in but nobody's dropped that heat...go ahead I'm strapped and ready for war

And since 16 is the Age of consent in Indiana I'd have no problem with fukkin this hoe up the ass first :manny:

Any other fags want to war drop them reds like u promised

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

:wtf: :laff:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

aye, remember when you use to live in Augusta, GA:jawalrus:
How come you wasn't that gangsta when you were in that "Special ed" class in Highschool?:obama:

fukk outta here lame..... you in Afghanistan bout to get murked and ya wife gettin fukked.

:laff: Wtf, I'm in tears...Omg. I quit.