"The Save-A-Hoe-Athon" hosted by The-Coli Tiny Chat. Come sponsor a Coli whore!

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Jack that's completely uncalled for..if you have a problem with her, address her in PM like an adult..What is making a thread going to prove?

ETA:hoes and skeezers?? Jack..that's really tacky and it makes you look like an a$$hole..this is the Internet...not real life..if you really mad log the fukk off and enjoy the rest of your day..

You know I don't have a problem with you, but you taking it too far.

thats u in the avi?

:huhldup:

A

A Friend of The People

I remember the days when a young nikka could tiny chat freely with his brothers in the morning, without worrying about some young dumb power hungry fake virgin whore banning you for not wanting to watch hot iron videos and talk about giving male posters foot jobs

Those days are over :sitdown:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I remember the days when a young nikka could tiny chat freely with his brothers in the morning, without worrying about some young dumb power hungry fake virgin whore banning you for not wanting to watch hot iron videos and talk about giving male posters foot jobs

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
token looks like a half breed :mjpls:

:snoop: I'm caramel dude. Take that back.

:what: Please shut up you ass eating fakkit.

:pacspit: whats wrong wif a lil exkra chocolate breh :beli:

Nothing wrong with it....I'm just saying I'm caramel babbeh :shaq:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
thats u in the avi?

Yes thats me...and trust me..the last thing I need is your approval.

yea, thats her on cam

came in thecoli tinychat one day and she was on there with a nipple hangin out like its normal :wtf:

And no I didnt...but it sounds like thats what you wanted to see. Get off my p*ssy bytch, unless you willing to pay, hoe.

A

A Friend of The People

:snoop: I'm caramel dude. Take that back.

:what: Please shut up you ass eating fakkit.

Nothing wrong with it....I'm just saying I'm caramel babbeh :shaq:

Let's be real you confused young slut.....u mad I didn't show u my dikk......u begged to see it for a week (I have proof u know and I know :gladbron:)

U got mad I was ignoring you. Kept screaming my name begging to respond....I can't even enjoy tinuchat in peace now that this dumbass minor is a mod the fukk?

You do NOT want that drama cuz u ain't bout DAT life....I don't care if ur hoodbooger ass is from CH Iraq young whoopi