"The Save-A-Hoe-Athon" hosted by The-Coli Tiny Chat. Come sponsor a Coli whore!

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Yes. I think you do, because you are in here bytching about getting banned on Tinychat. :ld:
Uh, this is a thread about how Tiny Chat sucks, not about how I care about what the fvck you think about anything.

I don't even know who the fvck you are. Seriously. I can't think of a single thread or post that you've ever made.

Who are you?

Oh, you're the a$$hole nobody that banned me from the chat that people log on to watch me eat cheeseburgers.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Curse myself for not being in this thread till now :ohlawd: shyt has me crying:laff:

The ether dissed out was just :wow:

A

A Friend of The People

These hoes still thinkin bout me thru the night :noah:

:gag:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikka shouldn't you be worried about getting yo gay ass twisted with a 47? What are nikkas doing to your girl while you are in Afghanistan? Now lets be reality about this, no jokes or me tryin to get daps.:to:

I only deal in reality cuz.... See i'm watching Family Feud with my lady as we smoke and talk sense and sensibility over a steaming cup of darjeeling tea. nikka it's 4 am in Afghanistan, in a few hours your ass will most likely be Lt. Dan with severe post traumatic stress. I can grab my girls ass and whisper sweet nothings in her ear while you are on the phone persuading your girl to not cheat on you talm bout, "Baby it's just gonna be me and you when I get home.":to:

:usure:Thing is she already been getting her guts twisted in your bed and the nikka been leaving used his condoms on ya tooth brush holder. Face it, when you get murked after your funeral she will be getting a 21 cum salute to the mug and using your money to buy the next nikka rims and shyt.

Remember, I deal in reality....

:shaq: icant front- i aint even read this shyt Earl

but yo let's think back on the old days when you worked at the Walgreens down from the mall in Augusta, GA:shaq:

remember how I slapped the shyt out of you in front of your manager and he ain't say shyt to me but told u to get back to work:shaq:

remember how we use to see you in front of that Walmart skipping school cause you were embarrased to be in Special ED:shaq:

remember how ya moms came to the Boy's & Girl's club I volunteered at begging me to mentor you:shaq:

remember how that fat bytch was trying to throw the puss at me on the low:shaq:

but now u some Ethiopian G in atlanta:comeon: really Earl
like I can't get ya mom's address in this mafukka