"The Save-A-Hoe-Athon" hosted by The-Coli Tiny Chat. Come sponsor a Coli whore!

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Let's be real you confused young slut.....u mad I didn't show u my dikk......u begged to see it for a week (I have proof u know and I know :gladbron:)

U got mad I was ignoring you. Kept screaming my name begging to respond....I can't even enjoy tinuchat in peace now that this dumbass minor is a mod the fukk?

You do NOT want that drama cuz u ain't bout DAT life....I don't care if ur hoodbooger ass is from CH Iraq young whoopi

this nikka going in on a 17yr old about tinychat:leon: you a internet pedo rapist :troll:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Get a life dude. You'd get arrested for fukkin her but you're losing your mind over her actions to the point where you were threatening to kill her the other day. Hobbies are cool

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I remember the days when a young nikka could tiny chat freely with his brothers in the morning, without worrying about some young dumb power hungry fake virgin whore banning you for not wanting to watch hot iron videos and talk about giving male posters foot jobs

Those days are over :sitdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
A

A Friend of The People

this nikka going in on a 17yr old about tinychat:leon: you a internet pedo rapist :troll:

Hey you tea and crumpet eating fakkit, I don't know how y'all do across the pond, but in America these hoes dont run shyt :no:

She wants to put on her big girl Granny panties and play mod and ban nikkas then she can handle her own consequences. I don't give a flying fukk how old she is

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Let's be real you confused young slut.....u mad I didn't show u my dikk......u begged to see it for a week (I have proof u know and I know :gladbron:)

U got mad I was ignoring you. Kept screaming my name begging to respond....I can't even enjoy tinuchat in peace now that this dumbass minor is a mod the fukk?

You do NOT want that drama cuz u ain't bout DAT life....I don't care if ur hoodbooger ass is from CH Iraq young whoopi

:russ: DO YOU NOT GET JOKES??? I want to see everyones peen. That's my thing, it's what I do. Ask any dude who came in there and they will tell you I asked for that dumb shyt. I never get them either so :yeshrug: why would I be mad?

And PLEASE don't come at me like you wasn't being an insecure bytch with Juicy....the only reason you didn't send me newds was cus in your warped diseased ass mind she thought your dikk was gross and you didn't wanna disappoint me :lolbron:....Grow some balls. You too old to have such low self esteem.

I already knew you took screenshots of that chat :mjpls: Post em if you bout it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I thought the Tinychat clique was closer than this. :to:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i don't use tiny chat but why's that really matter when it comes to the coli?:rudy:

coli tiny chat isn't actually affect u here -.-

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Tinychat. We talkin' about tinychat. Not the coli, but tinychat. Tinychat. :aicmon:

154f2xk.gif