"The Save-A-Hoe-Athon" hosted by The-Coli Tiny Chat. Come sponsor a Coli whore!

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

Triple plat :wow:

Splat did that so hopefully you won't have to go through that :scusthov:

Prolific posting Watson

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
here this tight eyed piss colored fakkit is lookin like lord marquis :damn:
263y4hg.jpg

2610-Fresh%20Kid%20Ice.jpg

:wtf: :dead:

A

A Friend of The People

"Confessions of a Young Troll Whore"

I am very serious....no trolling no nothing....I just want to be true to myself.

At first I was going to just send this message as a pm to one of the mods and let them post it on the board but I decided to do it myself.

I'd rather expose myself before MMS or any other smart/detective like poster expose me.

To be honest, when I said I was 321 lbs under my Olivia Pope account, I was being honest. (So yeah reincar, you were right....I am big....sorry for talking about ur pics and calling you a c00n/simp.)

Which is the reason why I didnt post my pic at first. I am morbidly obese and I am tired of living a lie on the internet. None of the pics I posted are of me....not even the finger pics...I had a skinny female friend of mine take pics of her fingers because I didnt want anyone to see my fat fingers and find out that I'm actually really fat.

I apologize for talking about anyone that had the guts to post their real pics on here unlike me.

Here is a pic of me:
2q1hsw9.jpg

The reason why I spend so much time on here is because due to my obesity, I suffered a knee injury and isnt able to walk too far without the pain getting too severe.

I am not from Chicago, I actually live in a western suburb right outside of Chicago (Oak Park)

My parents basically take care of me and could care less about me getting a job.

I only have a few friends (most are skinny with boyfriends/husbands)

So I'm lonely most of the time. This board is my only true outlet to the real world. (EDITORS NOTE :gag:)

I know yall may crack jokes on me and maybe even photoshop my face onto a gif or pic but I just need to be real with myself.

And no this is really me, no I did not get hacked.

This is my REAL last day on here and I just want to end it with a clean slate.

It was fun on here while it lasted.....

A

A Friend of The People

These title changes :deadrose:

Yep thats that fat crouching tiger lookin ass nikka :russ:

Lookin like a fat ass jackie chan :whoo:

"Confessions of a Young Troll Whore"

I am very serious....no trolling no nothing....I just want to be true to myself.

At first I was going to just send this message as a pm to one of the mods and let them post it on the board but I decided to do it myself.

I'd rather expose myself before MMS or any other smart/detective like poster expose me.

To be honest, when I said I was 321 lbs under my Olivia Pope account, I was being honest. (So yeah reincar, you were right....I am big....sorry for talking about ur pics and calling you a c00n/simp.)

Which is the reason why I didnt post my pic at first. I am morbidly obese and I am tired of living a lie on the internet. None of the pics I posted are of me....not even the finger pics...I had a skinny female friend of mine take pics of her fingers because I didnt want anyone to see my fat fingers and find out that I'm actually really fat.

I apologize for talking about anyone that had the guts to post their real pics on here unlike me.

Here is a pic of me:
2q1hsw9.jpg

The reason why I spend so much time on here is because due to my obesity, I suffered a knee injury and isnt able to walk too far without the pain getting too severe.

I am not from Chicago, I actually live in a western suburb right outside of Chicago (Oak Park)

My parents basically take care of me and could care less about me getting a job.

I only have a few friends (most are skinny with boyfriends/husbands)

So I'm lonely most of the time. This board is my only true outlet to the real world. (EDITORS NOTE :gag:)

I know yall may crack jokes on me and maybe even photoshop my face onto a gif or pic but I just need to be real with myself.

And no this is really me, no I did not get hacked.

This is my REAL last day on here and I just want to end it with a clean slate.

It was fun on here while it lasted.....