"The Save-A-Hoe-Athon" hosted by The-Coli Tiny Chat. Come sponsor a Coli whore!

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

I had a long response, explaining how the rooms work, but then I realized.....there is no explanation. I make the rules. :manny:

Do your thing sims those deavors will eventually find their way to Bolivia nah mean?

In the mean time

COLI TV COMING SOON

FOR THE PEOPLE

:lawd:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
These off-board chats have always been the lamest/weirdest thing going down, dating back to the old school SOHH AIM chats.

Add in the fact that people take them seriously... :snoop:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
These off-board chats have always been the lamest/weirdest thing going down, dating back to the old school SOHH AIM chats.

And in the fact that people take them seriously... :snoop:
Coli chat is supposed to be a cool place to hang out before bed and chill with some fellow hip-hop fans.

Instead it's a bunch of hens cackling at some stupid YouTube.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You're not friendly, either. No one likes you. If they end up laughing when you are there, it's at you, and not with you. :yeshrug:

You suck the fun out of the room. :manny:
Friendly? What the fvck? Since when the fvck is this a friendly forum?

No one likes me? You idiot, people always give me shouts. You just started going in that chat.

Suck the fun out the room? Wait, because everyone is looking at what I'm doing and listening to what I say I'm sucking the fun out the room? Eat a d!ck.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Friendly? What the fvck? Since when the fvck is this a friendly forum?

No one likes me? You idiot, people always give me shouts. You just started going in that chat.

Suck the fun out the room? Wait, because everyone is looking at what I'm doing and listening to what I say I'm sucking the fun out the room? Eat a d!ck.

:comeon:

As if someone want to sit up and watch yo Gus from Recess Sounding ass snort coke lines and talk about your white friends pimp slapping u for 20 minutes straight :pachaha:

and as if mfs wanna see Fat Splatter ass sitting up with a Halloween mask on looking like a fat mexican wrestler in the dead of summer :heh:
400_F_24268326_L9upkYmnKvP2k7MrbMokqo2gwjgqHPfT.jpg

lardo.jpg

:umad:

A

A Friend of The People

:comeon:

As if someone want to sit up and watch yo Gus from Recess Sounding ass snort coke lines and talk about your white friends pimp slapping u for 20 minutes straight :pachaha:

and as if mfs wanna see Fat Splatter ass sitting up with a Halloween mask on looking like a fat mexican wrestler in the dead of summer :heh:
400_F_24268326_L9upkYmnKvP2k7MrbMokqo2gwjgqHPfT.jpg

:umad:

bytch you still here :scusthov:

Why don't u hop your fat ass on tiny chat or do they not have webcams that film in wide screen available yet ? :ooh:

Sloppyhoe :no:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
bytch you still here :scusthov:

Why don't u hop your fat ass on tiny chat or do they not have webcams that film in wide screen available yet ? :ooh:

Sloppyhoe :no:

:mjpls:

I can imagine what the inside of that mask smell like after yo hippo back ass take it off.

Like pasty cac p*ssy, dried up dirty sweat and mildew :scusthov:

Since yo eyes are so little and close together, how were u able to see out of that mask? :skip: