"The Save-A-Hoe-Athon" hosted by The-Coli Tiny Chat. Come sponsor a Coli whore!

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
jack cammed up with his favorite mask on in tinychat :skip:

015-WearSweetMask.JPG

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Friendly? What the fvck? Since when the fvck is this a friendly forum?

No one likes me? You idiot, people always give me shouts. You just started going in that chat.

Suck the fun out the room? Wait, because everyone is looking at what I'm doing and listening to what I say I'm sucking the fun out the room? Eat a d!ck.

You have quite the ego. That's actually part of your problem.

When you come in, unless certain posters (BrokeWave, Mowgli, shyt even Jack Splatter) are in the room to "play along" with your pointless conversations, for the rest of the rooms entertainment purposes, the entertainment tends to desists.

You don't realize it, but you are an inside joke on Tinychat. No one likes you, really. You are funny to laugh at, if the right people are here to make fun of you. When those people are not here, the rooms energy tends to die. You talk, and talk, and talk about nothing. The funny thing is, you seem to believe people in the room are actually being entertained while listening to you. You are dry. I don't think it would be such a big problem if you didn't INSIST on over talking while simultaneously boring the people in the room. But you don't realize you are a boring, annoying, mic hog. Again, this stem from your ego allowing you to believing that your conversations are that grand. They are not. I'm sorry. :manny:

With that said, when you get in the room and start "dulling it up" I ban you. Especially when you start getting hostile with people for calling you boring and annoying.​

A

A Friend of The People

yall got Jack and Nigerian going in

1891409_o.gif

Thanks to that boy Jack Splatter Coli Chat is guaranteed to do record numbers tonight :wow:

Didn't that boy just give out 1300 free daps in one thread? :yes:

Damn that motherfukker must be a friend of the people :lawd:

COLI TV

COMING SOON

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

When you come in, unless certain posters (BrokeWave, Mowgli, shyt even Jack Splatter) are in the room to "play along" with you're pointless conversations, for the rest of the rooms entertainment purposes, the entertainment tends to desists.

You don't realize it, but you are an inside joke on Tinychat. No one likes you, really. You are funny to laugh at, if the right people are here to make fun of you. When those people are not here, the rooms energy tends to die. You talk, and talk, and talk about nothing. The funny thing is, you seem to believe people in the room are actually being entertained while listening to you. You are dry. I don't think it would be such a big problem if you didn't INSIST on over talking while simultaneously boring the people in the room. But you don't realize you are a boring, annoying, mic hog. Again, this stem from your ego allowing you to believing that your conversations are that grand. They are not. I'm sorry. :manny:

With that said, when you get in the room and start "dulling it up" I ban you. Especially when you start getting hostel with people for calling you boring and annoying.​

:whoo:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:heh: @ this thread still going.....How the fukk is "Chicago's resident punching bag" in here bytching. Nigerian stfu before I beat the shyt out you. You aren't funny, you aren't cool. Make your own room....I honestly doubt anyone will show up.

Anywhoooooo....Jack it ain't this serious. Please log off and get your mind right.

To all my real nikkas that showed up and showed out...... :salute: See y'all in Tinychat tonight.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

When you come in, unless certain posters (BrokeWave, Mowgli, shyt even Jack Splatter) are in the room to "play along" with you're pointless conversations, for the rest of the rooms entertainment purposes, the entertainment tends to desists.

With that said, when you get in the room and start "dulling it up" I ban you. Especially when you start getting hostel with people for calling you boring and annoying.​
Do you honestly think I give a fvck about what you think? I'm entertaining myself and anyone who likes me.

Do you really think I respect what you or any of my other haters thinks, feels, or has to say? Really, breh?

:heh: @ this thread still going.....How the fukk is "Chicago's resident punching bag" in here bytching. Nigerian stfu before I beat the shyt out you. You aren't funny, you aren't cool. Make your own room....I honestly doubt anyone will show up.

Anywhoooooo....Jack it ain't this serious. Please log off and get your mind right.

To all my real nikkas that showed up and showed out...... :salute: See y'all in Tinychat tonight.
You're a fat chick.

Disgusting.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

:krs: :wow: :whoo: :lawd: So potent. :ohlawd:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Do you honestly think I give a fvck about what you think? I'm entertaining myself and anyone who likes me.

Do you really think I respect what you or any of my other haters thinks, feels, or has to say? Really, breh?

Yes. I think you do, because you are in here bytching about getting banned on Tinychat. :ld: