The Russian Invasion of Ukraine has Begun. Its on.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

When you will be ready to stop being a harassed oppressed bytch, say no to buying Jordans and finally leave your zip code to build a great black community, look for another country. Cause you certainly won't be allowed to do shyt in Murica. :sas2:

Africa seems like a great continent to start building greatness. Oh, you don't want to live in Tanzania...:sas1: That conflict between pride and comfort of Jordans. :sas1:

As for the conflict in Ukraine, I see that you are very curious and can read wikipedia. Here is a couple of interesting facts for you. Do you know that if you put a Ukrainian and a Russian person in the same room with me I won't be able to tell which is one after ten minutes of speaking with them?

That's right, Sambo, the reason for that is that Ukraine population are Russians. :beli:

So when a second class citizen from the White House says something about our dealings in Ukraine, that sounds pretty strange to us. :mjpls:

You got a lot to worry about bruh, let white people handle this. This is not your war. :mjpls:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading the posts in this thread all I could do was laugh. You have no idea what your talking about or what is going on. It amazes me how after everything you people continue to believe whatever the western propaganda machine tells

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly

You don't even know what the fukk is going on, but you come in here on some high and mighty shyt acting like we know what what propaganda is.

I'm glad you discovered alternative media. Now comes the hard part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroflot

I know what AEROFLOT is. I asked you what your posts means, your comment doesnt mean anything, it doesnt prove anything

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Russian convoy has invaded Ukraine, there are no 45,000 Russian troops on the border waiting to invade. Russia sent an aid convoy of 28 trucks to eastern Ukraine which included food, cloths and medical supplies. The trucks were checked by Ukrainian forces at the border and were clean but they were still turned away.

Russia did not annex Crimea, Crimea historically was Russian land which was given to Ukraine but the vast majority of people living in Crimea are Russian or Russian speaking. Russian speaking people in Ukraine have been the victims of attacks by racist Neo-Nazi Ukrainians. The people of Crimea voted in an overwhelming majority that they no longer wanted to be part of Ukraine but wanted to return to Russia. That plus the attacks on Russians and Russian speakers is what led to Russia taking back Crimea. The Western powers claim Russia's actions in reclaiming Crimea are illegal but that is just western double standards, in 2008 the people of Kosovo did the exact same thing and claimed independence from Serbia with the full backing of the west but when the people of Crimea do it its illegal.

The US government have all satellite evidence about what happened to the Malaysian airline shot down. If it had anything to do with Russian than the evidence would have been released but it hasn't. Moscow has asked for the evidence to be released but it hasn't. The is no evidence linking the downing of the airline to Russia, all evidence suggests it was mistakenly shot down by the Ukrainians

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No Russian convoy has invaded Ukraine, there are no 45,000 Russian troops on the border waiting to invade. Russia sent an aid convoy of 28 trucks to eastern Ukraine which included food, cloths and medical supplies. The trucks were checked by Ukrainian forces at the border and were clean but they were still turned away.

Russia did not annex Crimea, Crimea historically was Russian land which was given to Ukraine but the vast majority of people living in Crimea are Russian or Russian speaking. Russian speaking people in Ukraine have been the victims of attacks by racist Neo-Nazi Ukrainians. The people of Crimea voted in an overwhelming majority that they no longer wanted to be part of Ukraine but wanted to return to Russia. That plus the attacks on Russians and Russian speakers is what led to Russia taking back Crimea. The Western powers claim Russia's actions in reclaiming Crimea are illegal but that is just western double standards, in 2008 the people of Kosovo did the exact same thing and claimed independence from Serbia with the full backing of the west but when the people of Crimea do it its illegal.

The US government have all satellite evidence about what happened to the Malaysian airline shot down. If it had anything to do with Russian than the evidence would have been released but it hasn't. Moscow has asked for the evidence to be released but it hasn't. The is no evidence linking the downing of the airline to Russia, all evidence suggests it was mistakenly shot down by the Ukrainians
Are you Russian?
Because you took every part of the story and adopted the Russian version...then you want to talk about "propaganda" :heh:

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you Russian?
Because you took every part of the story and adopted the Russian version...then you want to talk about "propaganda" :heh:

I'm not Russian and i didn't tell you the Russian version i told you the real version. Gulf of Tonkin is an admitted lie, plans for operation north woods are admitted, MK ULTRA is admitted, no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq yet you still trust what these people tell you. When what they have planned for you eventually befalls America the american people will deserve every single bit of it for their stupidity and blind patriotism.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not Russian and i didn't tell you the Russian versian i told you the real version. Gulf of Tonkin is an admitted lie, plans for operation north woods are admitted, MK ULTRA is admitted, no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq yet you still trust what these people tell you. When what they have planned for you eventually befalls America the american people will deserve every single bit of it for their stupidity and blind patriotism.
Yes, all of those are lies.

Now what?

You're trying to predict a lie and it doesn't work that way

Just because you were lied to in the past means you can see through everything in the future.

In fact, the ONLY reason you know about those things is because they told you about them...
you didn't know they were lies until they were revealed. :ufdup: :beli:

Skepticism doesn't mean accepting the opposite of everything.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, all of those are lies.

Now what?

You're trying to predict a lie and it doesn't work that way

Just because you were lied to in the past means you can see through everything in the future.

In fact, the ONLY reason you know about those things is because they told you about them...
you didn't know they were lies until they were revealed. :ufdup: :beli:

Skepticism doesn't mean accepting the opposite of everything.

People did know they were lies, just like now when they were happening there were people pointing out the lies but the majority in those days were just as stupid and the majority of the public now, These claims came under immediate criticism then from the same type of people you call conspiracy theorists today. Im not predicting a lie, i am TELLING YOU that they are lying. There are no 45.000 troops on the border waiting to invade, not propaganda its the truth. Find one picture of these troops. Crimea being historically Russian is not propaganda its the truth, you can read it yourself. Crimea voting to return to Russia is not propaganda its the truth, you can read of it yourself. Kosovo doing the same thing in 2008 is not propaganda its the truth. Nothing i said is propaganda it is truth.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People did know they were lies,
they didn't. No one knew the gulf of tonkin was a lie...until it was revealed.

etc.

Northwoods was a plan, and no one knew about it until it was revealed

etc.

Whats your point?

You don't know anything except the past.

just like now when they were happening there were people pointing out the lies but the majority in those days were just as stupid and the majority of the public now,
You're not pointing out any lies. You're being a contrarian because you think it'll guard you from being gullible.

These claims came under immediate criticism then from the same type of people you call conspiracy theorists today.
Obama could say they arrested a terrorist today and you'd say he was lying just because Obama said it. You don't know anything, only that you believe the opposite of what anyone says.
Im not predicting a lie, i am TELLING YOU that they are lying.
And you have no way of confirming this other than being a contrarian.

There are no 45.000 troops on the border waiting to invade, not propaganda its the truth.
There ARE 45K troops. I'm sorry the DIA hasn't FEDEX'd you the photos yet. Numerous independent media sources have reported this and in 2014 when its hard to fake the funk as much, you'd be better off finding a narrative that doesn't make it sound like you're shopping for real estate in moscow

Find one picture of these troops.
I'm not in Ukraine. Plus, if I post anything, you'll say its a faked picture. I know how you get down.
Crimea being historically Russian is not propaganda its the truth, you can read it yourself.
So? After WWII Crimea belonged to Ukraine. Thats a territorial violation.

Crimea voting to return to Russia is not propaganda its the truth, you can read of it yourself. Kosovo doing the same thing in 2008 is not propaganda its the truth. Nothing i said is propaganda it is truth.
You keep using words you don't know how to use.

And why are you hung up on Crimea? Russia stole that land. Who cares if it was "historically" Russian? Until 2014 it was Ukrainian.