The Root's thoughts on Paul Kagame

tweedledum

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rwa Gasabo
Nd'umunyarawanda, ntuye mu Nyamirambo. Murakaza neza, Umugab cyangwa umugore? irinda politiki impaka.....Umunyamerika kurondogora.....

Lol.

Finally someone ndusha ikinyarwanda. Uriko urakoresha google gusobanura icyongereza mu kinyarwanda?

You're right - hari posts ntasubije kubera byari obvious ko bavugishwa. Ntabwo bazi u Rwanda, ariko bagateza impaka nkaho bahavukiye cyangwa bahatuye.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Lol.

Finally someone ndusha ikinyarwanda. Uriko urakoresha google gusobanura icyongereza mu kinyarwanda?

You're right - hari posts ntasubije kubera byari obvious ko bavugishwa. Ntabwo bazi u Rwanda, ariko bagateza impaka nkaho bahavukiye cyangwa bahatuye.
Yep, read my original post again, the top sentence.

Dont mind them, they think I'm 5 different people, just ignore them. :snoop:

tweedledum

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rwa Gasabo
Yep, read my original post again, the top sentence.

I swear they think I'm 5 different people, just ignore them. :snoop:
Oh. Is that what Poitier's post was about? I thought he was calling us out on being rude.

It would be kind of funny though if Tweedledum was your alias. Hiding in plain sight.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't a simple story-there's no single narrative and I'll try and touch on the main issues of the whole Tutsi agenda whose main action agent is now Paul Kagame because the implications are truly massive-millions of innocents have died throughout the region,thousands displaced and permanently impoverished. This will be a looong read,therefore and I'll add links and sources but a lone post on this wouldn't do justice to the subject.
He is simply the incarnation of a long running Tutsi plan to control the Great lakes and ultimately Africa. Yes! I've been to Rwanda twice over a decade ago when I was a freelance journo and met many Rwandese,Hutus,Tutsis and Congolese there and in Nairobi. When the Tutsi lost power after centuries of untrammelled authority with independence from Belgium in the early 60s and the despised Hutus took over a collective decision was made to reverse that iniquity and ensure power WOULD NEVER LEAVE THEIR HANDS EVER AGAIN.
All methods would be used from trickery, mass murder,espionage,assassination,insurrection,foul propaganda,sabre rattling,proxy wars,false flags and deliberate depopulation were and still are employed. The first Tutsi to seize power was Museveni in 86.
"Many people from western Uganda hold this same view of Museveni's Rwandese roots and among them are the Banyarwanda of western Uganda or the Rwandese refugees who lived for forty years in Uganda before returning to Rwanda in 1990. Most of these people give his origins as in Rwanda "

Museveni Must Go !!

He was originally Obote's man and the first prez even arranged for his acceptance to study law at Uni of Dar in Tanzania in 67. He was later employed in the state intel agency where insiders insist he and fellow Tutsis were behind many mysterious murders which worsened with Idi Amin's coup: "Most of the people reported missing, the statement says, are from [the southwestern Bantu and Hamitic] Ankole and Kigezi districts......the General Service Unit intelligence agency was not dominated by officers and agents from Obote's northern Nilotic Acholi and Langi tribes as most people think but by agents mainly "from Ankole and Kigezi districts."
The coming of Idi Amin hastened M7s' agenda. For the record the 6" 5' former soldier is perhaps the most unfairly slandered man in the world-more so than even Hitler. Millions worldwide believe him to be a buffoon,butcher and cannibal at the same time-thanks to the diabolical propaganda and NLP tactics of M7 and his coterie of Tutsis. He was a patriot who's main failing was being too trusting.

Anlgo Zionist imagineering of a brave clear minded African.

idiamin.jpg

idiamin1.jpg

The 'saviour' of that BS flick,the last king of Scotland.

large_last_king_of_scotland_blu-ray5x.jpg

"Museveni's doctrine in 1971 was to be effected through political assassination. It was not mere assassination; the assassinations had to be carried out in such a way so as to achieve the maximum revulsion among the population and international opinion against Amin. A prominent Ugandan would be kidnapped, killed, mutilated in the most grisly way and then have this act leaked to the exile community as proof that Amin was a brutal dictator.".......Some of the original members of FRONASA were Raiti Omon'gin, Yoweri Museveni, James Karambuzi, Joseph Bitwari, Severino Kahinda Otafiire, Haruna Kibuye, Zubairi Bakari, Abbas Kibazo, Victor Amanya, Samuel Kagulire Kasadha, Jack Maumbe Mukhwana, Eriya Kategaya, David Kagoro, Yoga Adhola, Fred Rubereza Nkuranga, Ahmed Sseguya, Chefe Ali, John Patrick Amama Mbabazi, Augustine Ruzindana, James Kanagwa, Abwoli Malibo, Rev. Fr. Christopher Okoth, Valeriano Rwaheru, Martin Mwesiga, William Mwesigwa a.k.a Mwesigwa Black, David Livingstone Ruhakana Rugunda. The field commander of the FRONASA military forces between 1976 and 1979 was Chefe Ali.

Fronasa was M7's Nyerere supported 'rebel' movement-at least 75% were Tutsis. At this period their Ugandan population was max 10%.
That link is a long read but critical for understanding the pattern of Tutsi infiltration and subversion. Will go on tomorrow.

tweedledum

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rwa Gasabo
I'm curious @tweedledum - if I was a Rwandan and I wanted to form an opposition political party to Kagame and his cadres, what would happen to me?

You'd join the list of opposition parties without much support. I know what you're alluding to but trust me, not everything you read is the truth and HRW especially are the scummiest of scummy international organisations.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
This isn't a simple story-there's no single narrative and I'll try and touch on the main issues of the whole Tutsi agenda whose main action agent is now Paul Kagame because the implications are truly massive-millions of innocents have died throughout the region,thousands displaced and permanently impoverished. This will be a looong read,therefore and I'll add links and sources but a lone post on this wouldn't do justice to the subject.
He is simply the incarnation of a long running Tutsi plan to control the Great lakes and ultimately Africa. Yes! I've been to Rwanda twice over a decade ago when I was a freelance journo and met many Rwandese,Hutus,Tutsis and Congolese there and in Nairobi. When the Tutsi lost power after centuries of untrammelled authority with independence from Belgium in the early 60s and the despised Hutus took over a collective decision was made to reverse that iniquity and ensure power WOULD NEVER LEAVE THEIR HANDS EVER AGAIN.
All methods would be used from trickery, mass murder,espionage,assassination,insurrection,foul propaganda,sabre rattling,proxy wars,false flags and deliberate depopulation were and still are employed. The first Tutsi to seize power was Museveni in 86.
"Many people from western Uganda hold this same view of Museveni's Rwandese roots and among them are the Banyarwanda of western Uganda or the Rwandese refugees who lived for forty years in Uganda before returning to Rwanda in 1990. Most of these people give his origins as in Rwanda "

Museveni Must Go !!

He was originally Obote's man and the first prez even arranged for his acceptance to study law at Uni of Dar in Tanzania in 67. He was later employed in the state intel agency where insiders insist he and fellow Tutsis were behind many mysterious murders which worsened with Idi Amin's coup: "Most of the people reported missing, the statement says, are from [the southwestern Bantu and Hamitic] Ankole and Kigezi districts......the General Service Unit intelligence agency was not dominated by officers and agents from Obote's northern Nilotic Acholi and Langi tribes as most people think but by agents mainly "from Ankole and Kigezi districts."
The coming of Idi Amin hastened M7s' agenda. For the record the 6" 5' former soldier is perhaps the most unfairly slandered man in the world-more so than even Hitler. Millions worldwide believe him to be a buffoon,butcher and cannibal at the same time-thanks to the diabolical propaganda and NLP tactics of M7 and his coterie of Tutsis. He was a patriot who's main failing was being too trusting.

Anlgo Zionist imagineering of a brave clear minded African.

idiamin.jpg

idiamin1.jpg

The 'saviour' of that BS flick,the last king of Scotland.

large_last_king_of_scotland_blu-ray5x.jpg

"Museveni's doctrine in 1971 was to be effected through political assassination. It was not mere assassination; the assassinations had to be carried out in such a way so as to achieve the maximum revulsion among the population and international opinion against Amin. A prominent Ugandan would be kidnapped, killed, mutilated in the most grisly way and then have this act leaked to the exile community as proof that Amin was a brutal dictator.".......Some of the original members of FRONASA were Raiti Omon'gin, Yoweri Museveni, James Karambuzi, Joseph Bitwari, Severino Kahinda Otafiire, Haruna Kibuye, Zubairi Bakari, Abbas Kibazo, Victor Amanya, Samuel Kagulire Kasadha, Jack Maumbe Mukhwana, Eriya Kategaya, David Kagoro, Yoga Adhola, Fred Rubereza Nkuranga, Ahmed Sseguya, Chefe Ali, John Patrick Amama Mbabazi, Augustine Ruzindana, James Kanagwa, Abwoli Malibo, Rev. Fr. Christopher Okoth, Valeriano Rwaheru, Martin Mwesiga, William Mwesigwa a.k.a Mwesigwa Black, David Livingstone Ruhakana Rugunda. The field commander of the FRONASA military forces between 1976 and 1979 was Chefe Ali.

Fronasa was M7's Nyerere supported 'rebel' movement-at least 75% were Tutsis. At this period their Ugandan population was max 10%.
That link is a long read but critical for understanding the pattern of Tutsi infiltration and subversion. Will go on tomorrow.

Keep going :jbhmm:

I highly doubt that Tutsis can take over Africa, but I'm intrigued by this theory.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
You'd join the list of opposition parties without much support. I know what you're alluding to but trust me, not everything you read is the truth and HRW especially are the scummiest of scummy international organisations.

I had a long, in-depth conversation with a friend who was stationed in Rwanda two years ago. I've also met Western academics who were forced to leave Rwanda because of their scholarly pursuits. Finally, I've befriended Rwandan dissidents whose friends have mysteriously been murdered.

I don't need to read HRW to know what Kagame's regime is all about.
:francis:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

I don't believe everything either HRW or ICC put out about Africa either, but unless you think people like General Nyamwassa are some kind of magical false flag from the French or FDLR @MansaMusa point stands. In fairness, at this point Kagame is not much different from Museveni in his attitudes about power. Unfortunately Salva Kiir in South Sudan also took the wrong lessons from them and it worked well for him :snoop:.

In all honesty, I don't really care how Kagame runs Rwanda all that much politically. I would like him to play nice but he is doing good things to develop the economy and I can respect that. I have met many Rwandans and I am happy for the miracle that their devastated country could be turned around. I wish no evil on you.

I am sure most Rwandans love him and most I have met and befriended have sung his praises. I have also met Rwandans who lost family from both Interahamwe (cause they were 'sell-out' Hutus not down with their cause) and then later from the vengeance of the RPF (because they were Hutu) and are afraid to mention the latter because they will be called genocidaire sympathizers. No joke. My fear is that he is going to end up like the Houphouët-Boigny of Central Africa--someone who the West likes, is modernizing, but rules with an iron fist so everything goes to crap when he dies.

However, what he and Museveni helped facilitate in the Congo was bullshyt, and don't tell me it was all about the FDLR and chasing genocide sympathizers or that 'Kivu is just like that' to paraphrase Susan Rice. Even if you can excuse the last war the support for Nkunda only stopped when they lost Susan Rice who wanted to lead the NSC more than hold the bag for Kagame. The main foreign policy event of GWB's administration I admire was Colin Powell getting Kagame to talk with Kabila and negotiate because the free pass Clinton/Rice gave him was over. Kagame easily has the blood of millions partially on his hands and for better or worse, when his defenders like Rice and Malloch-Brown are gone, that will be a large part of his legacy.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I don't believe everything either HRW or ICC put out about Africa either, but unless you think people like General Nyamwassa are some kind of magical false flag from the French or FDLR @MansaMusa point stands. In fairness, at this point Kagame is not much different from Museveni in his attitudes about power. Unfortunately Salva Kiir in South Sudan also took the wrong lessons from them and it worked well for him :snoop:.

In all honesty, I don't really care how Kagame runs Rwanda all that much politically. I would like him to play nice but he is doing good things to develop the economy and I can respect that. I have met many Rwandans and I am happy for the miracle that their devastated country could be turned around. I wish no evil on you.

I am sure most Rwandans love him and most I have met and befriended have sung his praises. I have also met Rwandans who lost family from both Interahamwe (cause they were 'sell-out' Hutus not down with their cause) and then later from the vengeance of the RPF (because they were Hutu) and are afraid to mention the latter because they will be called genocidaire sympathizers. No joke. My fear is that he is going to end up like the Houphouët-Boigny of Central Africa--someone who the West likes, is modernizing, but rules with an iron fist so everything goes to crap when he dies.

However, what he and Museveni helped facilitate in the Congo was bullshyt, and don't tell me it was all about the FDLR and chasing genocide sympathizers or that 'Kivu is just like that' to paraphrase Susan Rice. Even if you can excuse the last war the support for Nkunda only stopped when they lost Susan Rice who wanted to lead the NSC more than hold the bag for Kagame. The main foreign policy event of GWB's administration I admire was Colin Powell getting Kagame to talk with Kabila and negotiate because the free pass Clinton/Rice gave him was over. Kagame easily has the blood of millions partially on his hands and for better or worse, when his defenders like Rice and Malloch-Brown are gone, that will be a large part of his legacy.

- Susan Rice is the Devil. I wasn't sad when Hilary Clinton lost because she lost more opportunities to destroy Central Africa.
- You're correct. Even if you can attest to the current Rwandan government as having maj. popular support, what they did in the Congo is unconscionable.
- If Kabila's government falls apart, we should expect more predatory behaviour from Kagame.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
- Susan Rice is the Devil. I wasn't sad when Hilary Clinton lost because she lost more opportunities to destroy Central Africa.

Back when she was auditioning for SecState (goddammit Obama, what were you thinking :francis:) I kept telling cats she needs to be out of government, not for that Benghazi horseshyt, but for what she did in Africa and how fukking cavalier she was about it.

I am not talking out of my ass. I have discussed what she did with former Department of State Africa Desk people. Her arrogance and willingness to just steamroll over anyone who questions her was just part of why they hated her besides her destructive non-strategy in Africa. But hey, what else can you expect from someone who openly admitted they first learned about Africa while in Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarship :scust:...surprises me given her dad was on the Federal Reserve Board of governors and her mom helped invite the Pell Grant. I guess her family wasn't too conscious.