The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About damn time they merged all of these goofy Roland Martin threads.

Now they need to do the same thing for all of the goofy Tariq threads.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It was a good interview and good points.

The biggest thing I take away from it is that democratics play too nice to really have effective strategies, though.

I feel like their constituents are too naive as well

that’s what makes me not wanna play ball, or participate in political issues in this country.

you got bleeding hearts with no sense on one side, then a bunch a blatantly evil mfers on the other.

I ain’t trying to be no fukking underdog...

Dude, you're naive as fukk if you actually believe that.

Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, defense contractors, and health insurance companies aren't throwing all this money at corporate Democrats because they're "weak" and "naive".

The democrats aren't weak, they're corrupt.

They are paid by the same people the Republicans are to make sure that the status quo remains the same.

Just look at people like Dianne Feinstein & her husband

Look at what Obama's doing now in giving $400,000 speeches on Wall-Street & hanging out with billionaires on a boat.

They would have NONE of that if they actually fought for us.

That's why I stopped getting all wrapped up in Democrats vs. Republicans and just stopped voting and focus on my own life and my own community
tjs1Pnn.png

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Dude, you're naive as fukk if you actually believe that.

Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, defense contractors, and health insurance companies aren't throwing all this money at corporate Democrats because they're "weak" and "naive".

The democrats aren't weak, they're corrupt.

They are paid by the same people the Republicans are to make sure that the status quo remains the same.

Just look at people like Dianne Feinstein & her husband

Look at what Obama's doing now in giving $400,000 speeches on Wall-Street & hanging out with billionaires on a boat.

They would have NONE of that if they actually fought for us.

That's why I stopped getting all wrapped up in Democrats vs. Republicans and just stopped voting and focus on my own life and my own community
tjs1Pnn.png
consider this response a courtesy...

first off, when you spin our criticism (Martin, me and most ppl) of democrats on me (calling me naive), I can automatically tell you have no real point other than to spew BS.

then, you continue by calling them, democrats, corrupt.

Frankly, I can care less about your assessment of corruption because it’s one sided and the statement is made to discredit one group when what you’re describing is how American politics work on BOTH sides.

It’s like you’re trying to share your opinion with me but don’t realize I don’t give a damn...I was making a statement about Roland’s points; I don’t care about your facts and figures