The Rock's Hercules workout

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
The rock already admitted he's used steroids in the past. Dude is what 40 something years old? And now bigger than ever.

semtex

:)
Daps
Cant find the one thats in my head, but

images

dwayne-johnson-tattoo-wallpaper.jpg
:damn: good examples

Daps
I see dudes at my gym who don't work out as much as me, but they're on steroids so they're my size & bigger.

I put in the work, and try to diet best I can so I can do it naturally.

The supplements(roids, HGH, etc) don't "help", they do damn near all of it. I remember Stone Cole Steve Austin saying his diet back in his early wrestling days was only a big bag of potatoes. You think a diet of potatoes 3 times a day will make you look like he did?

Breh, don't believe everything you read when it comes to peoples diets. Of course Stone Cold didn't live off a big bag of potatoes.

He washed them down with that beer :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He may juice but don't dismiss how hard dude trains anyway.

Take steroids/HGH and sit at home brehs.

this was my point earlier in the thread...it seems like a lot of cats dont understand how roids/hgh work....

its not simply taking shots and sitting on the couch and growing....

you have to work....and eat right...the only thing different is the degree of the results you get

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I
this was my point earlier in the thread...it seems like a lot of cats dont understand how roids/hgh work....

its not simply taking shots and sitting on the couch and growing....

you have to work....and eat right...the only thing different is the degree of the results you get
People get that but like others are saying for the average person its misleading when it seems like he does it on the routine and nutrition alone.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm sure its a fine workout but I can't concern myself with what juiced up people are doing, my body's physiology is not the same as theirs. I might as well find out what Silverback Gorillas are doing in the jungle to stay so ripped.
:mjlol:

I'm :blessed: at the fitness' community's growing demands for science-based methodologies. "Wheres the proof?" It's making us all better athletes :salute: