The Rock's Hercules workout

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The Rock's been in the gym for over two decades.

Has he probably taken some things over that time? Yeah.

But his physique is about what you'd expect from an ex-DI Football player who's been lifting heavy shyt for 20+ years.

Shyt I've been in the gym for 4 years and I like the progress I've made. Multiply that times 5 and :lupe:
Except it doesn't work like that. If that was the case dudes would be on their deathbeds yoked up and not shriveled. The dude is bigger and more cut than he was in his physical prime. The dude is 42, that just doesn't happen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, so they are the same other than the volume and the intensity:ohhh:

Got it:lolbron:

in all seriousness though I have no problem with enhancements. What I have a problem with is people who use enhancements giving advice to natural lifters and being quiet about or lying about their drug abuse. Their bodies literally do not operate like a natural lifter. From nutrient partitioning to protein synthesis and everything in between, they dont play by our rules.

And being an apologist for their 'hard work' isnt really relevant. There was a study thats showed that steroid users doing ZERO lifting put on more muscle mass than a natural lifter doing a weight routine. These dudes can squat to take a shyt and pack on mass.

it is just a matter of how intense they can go and for how long...

and by that rationale...you think jay cutler or ronnie coleman...didnt work hard? you dont put on that kind of mass taking shyts breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except it doesn't work like that. If that was the case dudes would be on their deathbeds yoked up and not shriveled. The dude is bigger and more cut than he was in his physical prime. The dude is 42, that just doesn't happen.

:comeon:

that might be because he's still lifting....

arnold doesnt look the same because he isnt using anymore and isnt lifting like he used to

semtex

:)
Daps
That dudes size fluctuates unlike anybody I've ever seen in my life. Dude goes from looking skinny to looking like a stack of boulders and back to skinny within a few months. :what:

Anyway, dude has been lifting longer than I've been alive so he can do whatever he wants and still maintain what he has built over the years. Of course he squatted and deadlifted back in the day but like the saying goes: "the biggest mistake people make with bodybuilding is thinking that a persons current routine is what got them where they are"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Hacksaw Jim Thuggin said:
it is just a matter of how intense they can go and for how long...
Yeah, I get it. You must have missed the point. Volume and Intensity are 2 out of 3 things that make up a workout. The other being which movements are selected. You say they are "the same" because only 2 out of 3 are different. That makes no sense.

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin said:
and by that rationale...you think jay cutler or ronnie coleman...didnt work hard? you dont put on that kind of mass taking shyts breh

How did you extract this statement from what I posted:dead:

I'm done, you completely missed the points in all my posts:heh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup:

still takes work to get that body...the supplements (:skip:) help...but you still gotta lift...and eat right

I see dudes at my gym who don't work out as much as me, but they're on steroids so they're my size & bigger.

I put in the work, and try to diet best I can so I can do it naturally.

The supplements(roids, HGH, etc) don't "help", they do damn near all of it. I remember Stone Cole Steve Austin saying his diet back in his early wrestling days was only a big bag of potatoes. You think a diet of potatoes 3 times a day will make you look like he did?

semtex

Daps
I see dudes at my gym who don't work out as much as me, but they're on steroids so they're my size & bigger.

The supplements(roids, HGH, etc) don't "help", they do damn near all of it. I remember Stone Cole Steve Austin saying his diet back in his early wrestling days was only a big bag of potatoes. You think a diet of potatoes 3 times a day will make you look like he did?
:mjlol: :deadpup:

The most jacked dudes always give the most eccentric answers regarding their diet (e.g. Herschel walker, Kali, mike tyson, etc)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh....they dont do damn near all of it...you still have to put in work in the gym...and tbh...i was never all that impressed with stone cold's physique....yea he was big...but he wasnt ripped...

now the ultimate warrior had a physique that was impressive...

you might disagree...but to me if it was as ez as simply taking roids to get bigger...more people would be doing it...in this immediate gratification society....cats would be yoked all over the place....

naw....you still have to work and diet....with roids....unless your goal is to walk around with a bunch of water retention weight...and a gut

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
breh....they dont do damn near all of it...you still have to put in work in the gym...and tbh...i was never all that impressed with stone cold's physique....yea he was big...but he wasnt ripped...

you might disagree...but to me if it was as ez as simply taking roids to get bigger...more people would be doing it...in this immediate gratification society....cats would be yoked all over the place....

naw....you still have to work and diet....with roids....unless your goal is to walk around with a bunch of water retention weight...and a gut

Of course you can't go around eating pizza and potato chips all day every day. But keep in mind a dude like the Rock has ppl fixing him 10-12 meals a day(at no cost to him), access to the top illegal PEDS that is the safest as that kinda stuff can get. The Rock is a billion dollar investment so he's gonna have it all. He's likely taking 3-5 different types of stuff. Take him off of it and you'll see him shrink down like he was when he did that football movie several years ago.

It IS just as easy as taking PED's :what:
People just don't have access to it or they don't wanna deal with the side effects of it.

If you have any sort of self-discipline PED's can do wonders for your physique.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you can't go around eating pizza and potato chips all day every day. But keep in mind a dude like the Rock has ppl fixing him 10-12 meals a day(at no cost to him), access to the top illegal PEDS that is the safest as that kinda stuff can get. The Rock is a billion dollar investment so he's gonna have it all. He's likely taking 3-5 different types of stuff. Take him off of it and you'll see him shrink down like he was when he did that football movie several years ago.

It IS just as easy as taking PED's :what:
People just don't have access to it or they don't wanna deal with the side effects of it.

If you have any sort of self-discipline PED's can do wonders for your physique.

:comeon:...getting PEDs is easy....

go to ANY gym....talk to the biggest cat in there and he can point you in the right direction...gettting PEDs is as ez as getting any drug....probably easier since people arent really worried about getting shot or going to jail...

as far as the rest what exactly are you arguing? we agree that the rock is on something....add that to his genetics....AND worth ethic...and you get what we see today....

so where are we disagreeing?:leostare:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

If you seriously believe that lifting and dieting have a bigger impact than years of performance enhancing drugs, then :mjlol:

You talking about roids like its creatine or a pre workout

Rock is a monster though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you seriously believe that lifting and dieting have a bigger impact than years of performance enhancing drugs, then :mjlol:

You talking about roids like its creatine or a pre workout

Rock is a monster though

:patrice:

is reading and comprehending really this difficult?

again: taking roids/hgh...along with proper diet and working out...gives incredible results....

you not getting a body like his just by taking 'shots'...thats all im saying. :manny:

you think arnold simply took shots? ronnie coleman? phil heath? they just laying around eating like shyt and watching tv?

all this tells me is that yall dont know what youre talking about.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:...
so where are we disagreeing?:leostare:

I'm disagreeing where you're giving too much credence to dieting/work ethic.

There's dudes at my gym who workout EVERYDAY and see NO results, so yeah genetics play a role. BUT put those same dudes(doing the same thing they're already doing) on PED's for a 4-5 months and watch what happens.

semtex

Daps
Brehs be like "yeah I just jog in place for 10 minutes every day and eat soup"
Big-Legs-205x300.jpg