The Rock's Hercules workout

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm disagreeing where you're giving too much credence to dieting/work ethic.

There's dudes at my gym who workout EVERYDAY and see NO results, so yeah genetics play a role. BUT put those same dudes(doing the same thing they're already doing) on PED's for a 4-5 months and watch what happens.

:russ:....ok...got it...

then those cats need help/direction....if you going to the gym everyday and seeing no results....youre doing it wrong :manny:....either you not going hard enough....or most likely your diet is SHYT....diet is the most important thing...most of your time is spent outside of the gym.

ofcourse if they use supplementation...they will get better/faster results....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs be like "yeah I just jog in place for 10 minutes every day and eat soup"
Big-Legs-205x300.jpg

:manny:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
ive been doing this for about a month now. Not mad at the results tbh

I do a variation of it. usually hit the gym 4 times a weak so i do chest twice a week

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
A little off topic but what do you brehs recommend in terms of dieting while doing this? A shopping list would help :patrice:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/0...guilty-to-bringing-human-growth-hormone-into/

"Years ago I was diagnosed with a condition and my doctors prescribed human growth hormone and testosterone for its treatment. Under medical supervision I have continued to use both medications," he said.

He was charged after a customs search of his luggage in February revealed 48 vials of the human growth drug Jintropin.

:russ:

48 vials

:youngsabo:
stallone been on shyt since the early 80s...look at his physical transformation from rocky 2 to rocky 3....and most definitely rocky 4...

i cant be mad tho...him and arnold made 100s of millions with that shyt :manny:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
:mjlol: :deadpup:

The most jacked dudes always give the most eccentric answers regarding their diet (e.g. Herschel walker, Kali, mike tyson, etc)

Austin was broke at the time, he wasn't telling people to do it. Still a crazy story.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I'm sure its a fine workout but I can't concern myself with what juiced up people are doing, my body's physiology is not the same as theirs. I might as well find out what Silverback Gorillas are doing in the jungle to stay so ripped.
:dead: Real niggga post alert, somebody rep this fool