The Rock vs Roman was a “lock” for WM39 at the beginning of 2022…

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I believe him as far as sitting down with Nick Khan and Vince and agreeing to a WM match depending on how 2022 worked out for all parts involved.

The "WM as the beggining of something instead of the ending" sounds like Rock's pitch wasn't accepted. Maybe he wanted to turn and lead the Bloodline? or create his own stable and feud with the Bloodline for a couple of PLE's?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Y'all heard that pop on Smackdown?
And some of you acting like this wouldn't be possibly the biggest match ever?
No doubt, my only concern is can he even pull off a Rock/Hogan at this point :lupe:

Destroyed his body in his last match with Cena. Even tonight I was like :damn: on that spinebuster hoping he didn't pop something

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

And this was 10 years ago. Got damn

No doubt, my only concern is can he even pull off a Rock/Hogan at this point :lupe:

Destroyed his body in his last match with Cena. Even tonight I was like :damn: on that spinebuster hoping he didn't pop something

He tore his hamstring at wrestlemania 28 vs cena too from what I’ve read. It’s ok for us to move on from needing to see him wrestle another match. It sucked that he left at 32 (the same age HBK was when he left with a broken back) but he hasn’t been a full time wrestler for 21 & 1/2 years now. He went 7 years & 8 months in between matches before survivor series 2011, worked just 5 matches over those next 16 months, and it’s now been 10 years & 6 months since that last match. He’s now 3-4 years older than hogan was at the time of rock vs hogan at wrestlemania and his cardio was bad 11-12 years ago. I just don’t see how it could live up to the hype. Plenty of wrestlers can still deliver at 41-42 like he was in his matches with cena & punk. At 52-53? I can’t think of anyone.

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
They finally doing Rock vs Roman :ohhh:

Cawdy will never finish the story :blessed:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should have happened already but if it does go ahead Rock needs to bend the knee

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He tore his hamstring at wrestlemania 28 vs cena too from what I’ve read. It’s ok for us to move on from needing to see him wrestle another match. It sucked that he left at 32 (the same age HBK was when he left with a broken back) but he hasn’t been a full time wrestler for 21 & 1/2 years now. He went 7 years & 8 months in between matches before survivor series 2011, worked just 5 matches over those next 16 months, and it’s now been 10 years & 6 months since that last match. He’s now 3-4 years older than hogan was at the time of rock vs hogan at wrestlemania and his cardio was bad 11-12 years ago. I just don’t see how it could live up to the hype. Plenty of wrestlers can still deliver at 41-42 like he was in his matches with cena & punk. At 52-53? I can’t think of anyone.
He doesn’t have to have a physical athletic style match. From what he said on mcafee I think he has an idea that’s going to lead to more than just a match hit more of a serious of promos and a street fight type match like Austin did.

To be honest even if it’s just a bunch of scripted promos and drama then a tag match I’m happy with that

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Rock ain’t shyt for this…:russ:

Go on Pat McAfee’s show and confirm him and Roman were suppose to wrestle at WM. Then say it didn’t happen cause of…”reasons.” When you and I can read between the lines and know why he changed his mind

Then hint and say “Yeah I’m open to doing it at WM 40 :youngsabo:

Then show up on SD and do a segment with Austin Theory to pop the crowd and give no mention to Roman or The Bloodline.

Take some pictures and then leave…:mjlol:

Dwayne’s ego is something else.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
People be acting as if they're aren't two major titles. Seth has one and Roman has the other. Cody can have Seth's. The bloodline story should not end with cody because he's not an integral part of it. Furthermore Cody's story is to get a world title not to beat Roman. And for the record I don't give a damn about Cody's daddy issues. :unimpressed:

jalen-rose.gif