The Rock vs Roman was a “lock” for WM39 at the beginning of 2022…

Daps
People be acting as if they're aren't two major titles. Seth has one and Roman has the other. Cody can have Seth's. The bloodline story should not end with cody because he's not an integral part of it. Furthermore Cody's story is to get a world title not to beat Roman. And for the record I don't give a damn about Cody's daddy issues. :unimpressed:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Me at home when this happens.
:unimpressed:
🧢

Jey wouldn't face Roman. He would win the MITB case and cash in then hold the title, feud with Nak., Gunther, whatnot, then face Brock, build some credibility then lose to that boring, lisp talking, fàggot ass nıgga Cody Rhodes.

Rhodes holds the title for a few weeks til the fans realize he's a less talented, over talking version of Haitch. He then loses the title to Rollins.
nikka hush it

If the fans were going to give up on Cody it would have been forever ago

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People be acting as if they're aren't two major titles. Seth has one and Roman has the other. Cody can have Seth's. The bloodline story should not end with cody because he's not an integral part of it. Furthermore Cody's story is to get a world title not to beat Roman. And for the record I don't give a damn about Cody's daddy issues. :unimpressed:
No he can't

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Rock is saying he only wants to do a match if it's something never seen before?

Is Cena gonna turn heel and Rock and him go on a power trip and feud with the Bloodline :skip:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

And this was 10 years ago. Got damn

And he was supposed to feud with Brock after this, he would've ended up like

giphy.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk it, Cody vs Roman at Royal Rumble. Cody wins, and Gunther wins Royal Rumble.

Book Gunther vs Cody for belt at Wrestlemania

Book Rock vs Roman at Wrestlemania with a side story of Solo being the only one left by his side and teasing tension between them. Solo finally betrays Roman at Wrestlemania and helps the Rock win.

Solo vs Reigns at the next ppv finally putting a end to bloodline with Solo winning.
That could be interesting, that would definitely have a Rocky feel to it against the foreign adversary.
Hell No. Im good on Jey and Roman. That ship has sailed.
lol that match was terrible. I don't need to see it again. I honestly would like to see Jey get better as a singles competitor and win a mid title before I would want to see him against Roman again.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That could be interesting, that would definitely have a Rocky feel to it against the foreign adversary.

lol that match was terrible. I don't need to see it again. I honestly would like to see Jey get better as a singles competitor and win a mid title before I would want to see him against Roman again.
Should've had him beat Theory for the US title. I damn near forgot it existed with Rey having it.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

I hope y'all didn't forget that belt is still the We Couldn't Beat Roman/WCBR title:skip: