The Rock says "Nah. Won't be in Furious #9"

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh so there's too many F&F movies but y'all ok with more comic book flicks?:childplease:

I see, I see.
Better yet give us that Torque sequel we never got :mjcry:

But... the movie was ass. They had bytches fighting with bikes and the stunts looked like something out of a N64 game. I'm surprised they did have them pick up the bikes and duel with them like swords.
giphy.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just let the series go back to its roots. Like it's 2019, I wanna see what the new underground street racing cars look like. Lets see Dom mentor a young hotheaded racer that reminds him of Brian or something.

I dont want to see a fukking GTO parachute off a fukking waterfall

Not realistic, but wouldn't mind seeing a more "street" level F&F movie, perhaps some sort of spin off. The main movies are not going back to that.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Oh so there's too many F&F movies but y'all ok with more comic book flicks?:childplease:

I see, I see.

But... the movie was ass. They had bytches fighting with bikes and the stunts looked like something out of a N64 game. I'm surprised they did have them pick up the bikes and duel with them like swords.
giphy.gif
Don't worry... Dante got that covered in the upcoming Devil May Cry V game with his motorcycle swords
dante-bike-1537525747357_400w.jpg

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It came out at the right time and it had a good soundtrack :manny:
It is what it is I guess.:manny:

But, the first film was so mediocre and they just bit Need For Speed so hard, I'm surprised they didn't get sued.:mjlol:

The early 00s had some of the worst action films imaginable.:skip:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Just let the movie go back the tone of first one. Should be easy enough to do. They ignore continuity, logic, and physics as it is.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
shyt like this is why

Jason Statham, Vin Diesel and The Rock have Fast & Furious ‘fight contract’ | Metro News

According to the Wall Street Journal, the three male stars have contracts in place which make sure that they all have an equal number of punches and none of them comes off worse than the others during on-screen fights.

Their sources claim that Vin even came up with a ‘points plan’ assigning values to different fight moves to ensure everyone was on equal footing, which was eventually scrapped as it was too complicated to keep track of.
Hollywood is a trip :laff: