The Rock says "Nah. Won't be in Furious #9"

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Man, how anyone can watch any of these fukking movies baffles me.

franchise is blassic status now breh :manny:
source.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Just let the series go back to its roots. Like it's 2019, I wanna see what the new underground street racing cars look like. Lets see Dom mentor a young hotheaded racer that reminds him of Brian or something.

I dont want to see a fukking GTO parachute off a fukking waterfall

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just let the series go back to its roots. Like it's 2019, I wanna see what the new underground street racing cars look like. Lets see Dom mentor a young hotheaded racer that reminds him of Brian or something.

They're never going back, breh. They might do another spin-off (with a lower budget) that puts the focus back on street racing but that ship has sailed for the series once it became a billion dollar franchise.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vin better bring in a big name to play the villain, I’m legitimately concerned he and the original cast will be phased out

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The last one where Vin drove a car who's engine was on fire BACKWARDS, jumped out as it flew into the ocean and all them kids ran around him like :blessed: was the apex of cinematic fukkery :russ:

That shyt was great.
It was like the same thing that happened in that weird but somehow abnormally weird normal cuban zombie movie. Except no zombies and no subtitles. Just a car flying in the ocean, over what appears to be same wall in cuba under some crazy circumstance.

Art Barr

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Better yet give us that Torque sequel we never got :mjcry: