Rotterdam
Fast 9: Fyre Island does have a nice ring to it :jbhmm:
Fast & FYREous!
aySwZHZ.png

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He probably ends up as a surprise cameo in Fast 9 regardless. That's a lot of star power for the franchise to lose. nikkas ain't getting hype for a movie where Tyrese or Ludacris are the second in command:mjlol:

If this is true though:ohhh::
The Rock Wants Jason Momoa To Play His Brother In Fast And The Furious Franchise

Momoa can easily hold his own as the fellow big dog and his star is only getting bigger. Either that or they really need to nail the villain for this one. I have a feeling Idris is going to kill it in the Hobbs & Shaw movie.

On second thought, what if they got Michael B Jordan to join the squad?:wow:

All that manly badassery packed in one film gonna body what The Expendables tried to do. :whoo:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
didnt they supposedly not get along to point where they wouldnt even flim scenes together? why would anyone wanna come back into that environment? dwayne has had his fair share of flops lately but dont act like that man aint a superstar.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt they supposedly not get along to point where they wouldnt even flim scenes together? why would anyone wanna come back into that environment? dwayne has had his fair share of flops lately but dont act like that man aint a superstar.

Exactly, Rock & Vin tried to talk it out multiple times and it has almost led to fights every time where they wouldn’t be on set with one another. Add crazy ass Tyrese to the mix telling the world Rock is on steroids makes for a bad environment on set. Probably for the best that the Rock sits this one out.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
He probably ends up as a surprise cameo in Fast 9 regardless. That's a lot of star power for the franchise to lose. nikkas ain't getting hype for a movie where Tyrese or Ludacris are the second in command:mjlol:

If this is true though:ohhh::
The Rock Wants Jason Momoa To Play His Brother In Fast And The Furious Franchise

Momoa can easily hold his own as the fellow big dog and his star is only getting bigger. Either that or they really need to nail the villain for this one. I have a feeling Idris is going to kill it in the Hobbs & Shaw movie.

On second thought, what if they got Michael B Jordan to join the squad?:wow:
Rock should bring The Usos in whatever comes after Hobbs & Shaw :russ:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man rock strong armed vin's shyt but i'm down anyway

damn they made idris elba super nikka, but he still can't fukk with dom :mjgrin:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The rock straight strong armed fast and the furious from Vin Diesil. Basically what he's saying if this Hobbs and Shaw is a flop then I might do 10. But if it does numbers my ass ain't going back.
Straight up told Vin to know his roll and shut his damn mouth while strong arming his franchise...Made him look like that dude Coachman he used to son on interviews...:mjlol:

That's my Jabroni-beating, pie-eating, trail-blazing, eyebrow raising, heart stopping, most electrifying man in all of sports and Hollywood entertainment, The GOAT...